Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Berlin Masters 2006
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
Annelinda

PostPosted: Sat, 21-Oct-2006 20:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

The result:
1. Vera
2. Olga
3. Inna

I am realy disappointed about the judges. Olga lost her balance in her routine with clubs, she had one drop with clubs, she had a big drop with the rope and was outside of the carpet with the rope (and with her foots I think). She obviously had problems with her balance. Her performances was not stable and she is second!!!
I can't understand that.

Anna showed good performances, but she had a big drop with the ribbon after 3 or 4 rolls. I had the impression that she was tired or may be she was not in good mood, she did not smile often. (but its only my impression)

Inna wons more charisma, she is my personal favourite. She had the biggest expressions, she seemed to be very happy and self confident.

Vera performed perfectly, but i don't know why she has so less charism. If she could improve her expression, she would be an outstanding gymnasts.

Marina has a lot of fans, she really is a newcomer this year. Her ball routine was the best in my opinion (together with Inna's). She has what Vera lacks: charism.
Dalitmarcus

PostPosted: Sat, 21-Oct-2006 20:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for the impression and the information,enjoy the rest of the competition tomorrow Exclamation
ybalka_

PostPosted: Sat, 21-Oct-2006 20:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for impessions Very Happy
what about godunko?¿, did she compete¿ Rolling Eyes
Dalitmarcus

PostPosted: Sat, 21-Oct-2006 20:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ybalka_"]thank you for impessions Very Happy
what about godunko?¿, did she compete¿ Rolling Eyes[/quote YES,SHE FINISHED 4. YOU CAN SEE FULL RESULTS IN GYMMEDIA.
Annelinda

PostPosted: Sat, 21-Oct-2006 21:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Natalia showed good performances, but it seems to me that she did not change her routines from last year. She wears the same leotards like last year. I was not as fascinated as I was last year from her routines. May be this was because Anna and Natalia performed in the first round and I had to came into the competition. So the judges have been may be too severe with the marks, too.

Inna weared very beautiful leotards in pink mixed with grey glitter. Her body is more feminine now.

Vera weared a very ugly leotard during her club routine (red tights without skirt).

Olga weared two black leotards. Black fits well to her blond hair. But nevertheless I think it was not her day. Or may be she growed and has now problems with all her equilibra elements. Her routines are difficult but IMO she often falls out of her balance elements or is unclean while performing them.

Lisa Vos from Netherlands had a bad day, too. She had a lot of drops.

Maria Ringinen won the Miss Turnier title. The commentator pushed her, always when she performed he mentioned that she is his favourite for that title.

I liked Aliya Garaevas routines, too.
orangewedge

PostPosted: Sat, 21-Oct-2006 21:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the interesting impressions! Just to make things easier for those who haven't seen the results:

http://www.gymmedia.com/rg/events06/masters06-aa.pdf
*Shadow*

PostPosted: Sun, 22-Oct-2006 1:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Motz Confused Sad On Wall Bash Rolling Eyes Laughing Mad
Anna Kull

PostPosted: Sun, 22-Oct-2006 8:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank's for your impressions!!! I allways wonder how it is decided who has to be in which group?!!!! I'd prefer not to have those groups. I think that it would be fairer and that the gymnasts would be able to handle a longer brack between their routines better than obvious judgeing differences between the 2 groups...
Kaja =)

PostPosted: Sun, 22-Oct-2006 16:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annelinda wrote:

Maria Ringinen won the Miss Turnier title. The commentator pushed her, always when she performed he mentioned that she is his favourite for that title.

Great Very Happy

I think Olga looks so uncomfortable these days, so unelegant, her back is haunched and the leotards with black collars really don't help as it looks like she has no neck in them. She needs to work on her positure.
*Shadow*

PostPosted: Sun, 22-Oct-2006 19:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah she lacks a nice posture
and i hate when super skinny gymnasts wear black. it makes them even skinier like skeletons Laughing
Annelinda

PostPosted: Sun, 22-Oct-2006 20:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here my impressions from the second day:

Anna: Her start with rope was very good and her ball routine was wonderful. She had a lot of expression, she smiled after her routine and the people celebrate her.
BUT after her clubs and ribbon routine she was not satisfied with her performance. She looked so sad, maybe she was tired or may be she had pains in her knee. She leaved the carpet very fast and did not enjoy the claps. I did not see big mistakes with clubs, but with ribbon she had a drop outside of the carpet.
I worry about Anna. I hope she will not retire.

Olga: Olgas performance was definivly not the performance of a world champion. She made a lot of mistakes. I like her, but IMO she should reduce the back elements in her routines. I think that's too dificult (and not very healthy) to have every 10 second a back element. She had drops in 3 routines. She got a high score for her rope routine (too high IMO). She loosed the ball and had to leave the carpet to catch him, she had two drops with ribbon and one with clubs, too. I was wondering about the judges. She got only 15.9 for her ribbon routine. From the experience yesterday I expected 16 and more. Protection seemed to be a thing of the past. In contrary to Anna she never showed if she was satisfied or not with her routine. She always bowed 3 times in front of the audience.

Vera: She was absolutely clean. She won all finals. I think her problem is the music. She is using too "heavy" pieces. I think this classic music played by an orchestra smothers her personality. May be she could show more expression with simplier music pieces, for example with only piano instrumentation.

Marina was not in the finals.

Inna: She had a drop at the beginning of her ball routine and was somehow confused after that. She did not come into her ball routine, she did not performe her beautiful catch at the end. In her rope routine she had small mistakes, too, but she was great in the rest.

Natalia: Natalias performance was very good, she won bronze for 3 times. She seemed to enjoy the competition, she seemed to be relaxed.

Johanna Gabor from GER showed a good performance. The audience was clapping a lot and cheered along her routines, it was a great atmosphere.
*Shadow*

PostPosted: Sun, 22-Oct-2006 20:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annelinda, thanks Very Happy Do u know the results?
pintonz

PostPosted: Sun, 22-Oct-2006 20:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so annoyed that Marina wasn't in any finals - I was expecting to see her in the ribbon final at least... if i remember rightly, she did a beautiful ribbon routine on the first day. Her rope routine was full of little mistakes which was sad as it is such a fun piece to watch when she gets it right. I honestly cannot remember her ball and hoop...
Kaja =)

PostPosted: Sun, 22-Oct-2006 21:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

pintonz wrote:
I honestly cannot remember her ball and hoop...

It's no wonder you can't remember her hoop Laughing

Thanks for impressions! Judging seems great as always! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ballettmaus

PostPosted: Sun, 22-Oct-2006 22:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaja =) wrote:

Thanks for impressions! Judging seems great as always! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well considering how many mistakes the gymnasts made... Zhukova could (and maybe should) have won the clubs final.
Sessina's advantage today was the simple fact that she was steady while the others had small mistakes or just were not as secure as they should be therefore held back a little.
The scores for Sessina were too high compared to the others, she was over 17 with each apparatus. But she definitely needs a change of music. She is not doing a choreography to the music, I have the impression she is doing an excercise, she does not perform.
Bessonova made more than one mistake with her ribbon, after her drop out of the carpet she dropped it again briefly afterwards and seemed to rather want to leave the carpet instead of continuing.
Zhukova as well lost her ball 3 times and was not able to do her final catch because time was running out. She had to run after the ball. She was lucky to have had enough difficulties in the routine so she could finish in 6th. But I felt so sorry for her. It's such a beautiful routine, life even better than on TV.
And I was happy for Zhukova that she won the rope and despite her 6th place the ball grand prix, while Sessina won the ribbon and clubs.

Results with rope
1. Sessina 17,250
2. Zhukova 16,775
3. Kapranova 16,75
4. Bessonova 16,750
5. Godunko 16,525
6. Garaeva 16,475
7. Yussupova 16,075
8. Charkashina 15,700
9. Gabor 15,250

ball
1. Sessina 17,450
2. Bessonova 16,975
3. Godunko 16,600
4. Garaeva 16,600
5. Yussupova 16,425
6. Zhukova 16,225
7. Kapranova 15,975
8. Charkashina 15,950
9. Gabor 15,150

clubs
1. Sessina 17,300
2. Zhukova 16,875
3. Godunko 16,550
4. Yussupova 16,250
5. Bessonova 16,100
6. Kapranova 15,075
7. Garaeva 15850
8. Gurbanova 15,850
9. Gabor 15,475

ribbon
1. Sessina 17,325
2. Zhukova 16,675
3. Godunko 16, 650
4. Yussupova 16,100
5. Charkashina 15,950
6. Kapranova 15,925
7. Garaeva 15,525
8. Bessonova 15,425
9. Gabor 15,200
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: