Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daria Dmitrieva
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups
View previous topic | View next topic  
Artistry Fan

PostPosted: Fri, 1-Mar-2013 1:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoops and Grand Fouettes wrote:
Dear god, Viner. Stop trying to say careers are over before they really are. Rolling Eyes

Seriously. I'm rooting so hard for her to make a good recovery and do very well just to spite Viner. Razz
*Shadow*

PostPosted: Fri, 1-Mar-2013 1:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really hope she doesn't retire already. Dmitrieva along with Kondakova are the only Russians I've liked in a very long time Watching (ever since young Kabaeva)
latvy6

PostPosted: Fri, 1-Mar-2013 3:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering, wasn't Dmitrieva one of Viner's favorites back in 2010? We all remember how she reacted...to Dasha's neck...

What happened between then and now that Viner would put her on the back burner like that? It makes me wonder if she'll do this to Sasha, or others down the road...
ed13

PostPosted: Fri, 1-Mar-2013 8:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merkulova and mistakes at the EC and WC 2011 happened
cathobbes

PostPosted: Thu, 7-Mar-2013 18:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

News March 7, 2013 Irkutsk

Prima is now in Plaster Cast

http://baikal24.ru/page.php?action=showItem&type=article&id=13498

The Head Coach of Russian national rhythmic gymnastics Irina Viner now is collecting a new Olympic team, in which there was no place to Daria Dmitrieva

Not long ago, we are all truly enjoyed successes of our famous gymnast. Prize winner of many prestigious tournament in rhythmic gymnastics, multiple champion of the country and the world silver medalist in 2012 London Olympics ... And all of this at her age19. Naturally, rooted to her pupil, honored coach of Russia Olga Buyanova hoped that after four years at the Olympics in Brazil Dasha will compete for the award of the highest standard

The more so because her main rival, the first number of the national team, Olympic champion Evgenia Kanaeva announced retirement from professional sport (then, however, the press reported that the athlete did not decide on this issue yet and now just resting). And then last week, some web-sites had reported, quoting the head coach of the Russian team Irina Viner, Daria Dmitrieva allegedly ended play for the national team.

“Could not keep loads” - it sounds like a death sentence. And Viner added further: "A series of injuries prevented this young and strong gymnast to return to a high level."

Since it is the start of the main four years , which is logical, there was a change of generations. Updated coaching staff, had new professionals as well as young, budding athletes "- quoted Viner to news agency. Irina even named the new Prima - is Margarita Mamun. And together with the leader, there are gymnasts on the way taking first steps towards the RIO OG 2016, the Russian team will be followed by:
Alexander Merkulova, Elizabeth Nazarenko, Anna Trubnikova Daria Svatkovskaya, Maria Titova.

In Irkutsk specialized youth sports school gymnastics
(previously - Sessions "Young Dynamo") the ward which Daria Dmitrieva came from, We were told that the famous gymnast, loud statements announced that she did not retire from the sport.

“Dasha recently had undergone a surgery in Germany (ankle ligament injury) “said the director of the school Anatoly Brawlers

” -She is now in Moscow. Leg in plaster cast. Naturally, no events can go. About a month later, the athlete again will go back to German hospital where she will remove the plaster, with inspection and carry out rehabilitation. Only then can we talk about her possible return or not to return to the gym.

Daria herself, as far as I know, would love to come in four years at the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. But let's wait for the verdict of doctors ... “

By the way, Irina Viner once again did not get disappointed:” Russians were excellent in the first international tournament after OG London – the Moscow Grand Prix. Our girls have collected all the gold of the competition: Mamun won three medals, one for - Svatkovskaya. I am glad for our girls, their fragile shoulders hoisted up the heavy burden of leadership in such a complicated sport like RG. They will go through a series of international tournaments in which they are expected to only victories.”

Well, we, as the fans of Daria Dmitrieva, only can keep our fingers crossed for our countrywoman. A year ago, we all wanted her to hit the Olympic team, now we wish a speedy recovery and return to the big carpet ... news reporter.
Hoops and Grand Fouettes

PostPosted: Mon, 25-Mar-2013 3:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, if Dasha ever (hopefully) returns to the carpet, we will, uh, be seeing her with red hair.
babypinkversace

PostPosted: Tue, 23-Apr-2013 22:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a RT News video stating that Daria Dmitrieva is definitely continuing as a rhythmic gymnast and will compete in the future. Good news! Very Happy

http://youtu.be/LfiKHvf5SEQ
*Shadow*

PostPosted: Wed, 24-Apr-2013 4:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's weird, I follow her on Instagram and she never posted pics of her injured leg (unlike Kondakova). All of her pics are mostly from going out... she looks awesome with red hair by the way
can't wait til she's back
Belosnegka

PostPosted: Wed, 24-Apr-2013 8:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Shadow* wrote:
that's weird, I follow her on Instagram and she never posted pics of her injured leg (unlike Kondakova). All of her pics are mostly from going out... she looks awesome with red hair by the way

I think she didn't return Rolling Eyes
Paleeya

PostPosted: Wed, 24-Apr-2013 11:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belosnegka wrote:
*Shadow* wrote:

I think she didn't return Rolling Eyes

Oh Noooooooooooooo Blub Blub Blub
without Kanaeva and Dmitrieva there is only Mamun for me to watch. Blub Blub Blub
(well, actually I adore Kudryavtseva too but only for her ball routine.)
I really really hope that she could return. Blub Blub Blub
This year is so boring. There is no any fabulous ribbon routine like it was before.(maybe only for my taste and preference)
mark69

PostPosted: Wed, 24-Apr-2013 13:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

She will come back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfiKHvf5SEQ&list=LLjK-Hx15WAlwR037cEWfQKA
maksymehappy

PostPosted: Wed, 24-Apr-2013 16:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark69 wrote:
She will come back

For anyone that can not understand the video, that is not the gist of it. She states her main goal as to stand "without any residual pain". There is little certainty for her in this matter.
latvy6

PostPosted: Wed, 24-Apr-2013 23:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not letting myself get excited at all even if she says it flat-out that she's going to return. Until I see her on the carpet, then I will believe it. Right now it's more important that she's healthy.
graceful_sport

PostPosted: Fri, 26-Apr-2013 15:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark69 wrote:
She will come back

I agree with Belosnegka. I don't believe in Dasha's return. I think she is happy in her personal life, in relationships with Radulov.
True Fan

PostPosted: Fri, 10-May-2013 14:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am praying she comes back!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: