Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2017 World Championships awarded to Pesaro, Italy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
Gergely

PostPosted: Mon, 29-Feb-2016 18:04    Post subject: 2017 World Championships awarded to Pesaro, Italy Reply with quote

FIG's Executive Committee decided that Pesaro, Italy should host the 2017 RG Worlds.

"The EC unanimously assigned the 2017 Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships to the Italian Gymnastics Federation. The Championships will be held in Pesaro August 29-September 3, 2017."

http://www.fig-gymnastics.com/site/figNews/view?id=1452

and http://www.fig-gymnastics.com/site/figNews/view?id=1456

All I can say is

Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce

"The competition will be held from August 29 to September 3, 2017, at the Adriatic Arena, a venue that is well known to the athletes as Pesaro has been a regular stop on the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup circuit since 2009.

"I am delighted to see Italy organising the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships for the first time," said FIG President Bruno Grandi (ITA). "As Italy has a beautiful and solid tradition in Rhythmic Gymnastics, we are confident that the organisation will more than meet the requirements of the event."

So, 2017 Pesaro, 2018 Sofia and 2019 Baku it is!
butterflyRG

PostPosted: Thu, 3-Mar-2016 4:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pesaro venue is small and there are no hotels close to it. It takes forever to get a taxi and bus is not frequent enough. Not to mention two airports are so far to the avenue. The Italian fans are great but the venue is really not audience friendly.
Gergely

PostPosted: Wed, 5-Oct-2016 10:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

The official site is online and the tickets are up for sale, the weekly one is 40 euros.

http://www.rgwch2017.com/#home
Anna Kull

PostPosted: Thu, 20-Oct-2016 14:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just tried to buy a weekly ticket and went through the whole process of selecting (infact the best seat abo is 160 Euro for the week and not 40) but then I did not find the place where you can select the payment option. (I only got to select that I want to pick the ticket up at the place...)
Can anyone help me so that I can indeed buy a ticket please?
(I hope to make it to a press accreditation but in case I can't get one I may well atttend as a specator without my camera and bring my equipment for some shootings if people want but I hope for the real action...)

I am also thinking wheater or not I should go for the option with the hotel. As I have not been to Pesaro since 2011 I don't remember how far the Arena is from the city centre and if there are many hotels or not.) How can help?
maksymehappy

PostPosted: Thu, 20-Oct-2016 16:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anna Kull wrote:
I have just tried to buy a weekly ticket and went through the whole process of selecting (infact the best seat abo is 160 Euro for the week and not 40) but then I did not find the place where you can select the payment option. (I only got to select that I want to pick the ticket up at the place...)
Can anyone help me so that I can indeed buy a ticket please?

When I have problems, I try a different browser without extensions on- I normally have things like adblock and flashblock on. I might have used a Google Chrome installation without extensions/add-ons/whatever they are called. If the site is flash-based it may not work with Apple properly.

Anna Kull wrote:
I am also thinking wheater or not I should go for the option with the hotel. As I have not been to Pesaro since 2011 I don't remember how far the Arena is from the city centre and if there are many hotels or not.) How can help?

Surely you must know of Google Maps? But be careful of them if you print them out. Some magnifications do not have all the streets. I have wasted time on cold evenings walking round in circles because of this 'feature'.
If you want to know where your favourite team is staying, try asking them...
Anna Kull

PostPosted: Mon, 24-Oct-2016 16:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for your advice! I will retry soon:)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: