Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Requests for invitations
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
scout

PostPosted: Fri, 29-Sep-2006 0:40    Post subject: Requests for invitations Reply with quote

Added by MarieMM, 11.05.2007.
If you are looking for non-specific competitions in a time period or region (i.e. any competition in September-October 2007, or on the American continent), or if wish to receive invitations for competitions on a general basis, please post your contact information here.

If you are hosting a competition and are looking for teams to attend your competition, you will find many contacts in this topic who will be happy to receive your invitation by e-mail or similar. You are also very welcome to post information about your event in the calendar topic and eventually create a new, individual topic for your event. Please let this "Requests for invitations" topic contain only requests.
MarieMM, on behalf of the other moderators.

Original message by scout:

Does anyone know of internationals competitions in Dec. 2006 or January 2007?
Bibi

PostPosted: Tue, 10-Oct-2006 7:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`m looking for invitations and Infos about int. competitions in 2007 for Girls and Juniors.
Does anyone have Informations for me?

Bibi Razz Wink
OOO

PostPosted: Tue, 10-Oct-2006 10:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know is a bit early, but does anyone know of any competitions during late may and early June in 2007?
Thanks! Very Happy
egecimnastik

PostPosted: Mon, 6-Nov-2006 23:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAN ANYONE SEND INVITATIONS FOR COMPETITION 2007
RGRDS
egecimnastik

PostPosted: Tue, 19-Dec-2006 11:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLOOO
I WANT TO FIND INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION IN MARCH OR APRIL
CAN ANYONE HELP
A COMPETITION FOR BEGINNERS
AGES 2000-1996
RGRDS
sofia

PostPosted: Sun, 31-Dec-2006 16:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know if there is another competition for Senior's Group except Thiais-Corbeil and Deventer???
Marie

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2007 11:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, while splitting the events topic in two, I made a mistake. Four messages that should have been in this topic remained in the other topic. I can't place them back in this topic as single messages, but I will post the information and the posters in this message. (aldami5, Bibi, delwi and rythmics, you are free to post your text again as a new message in this topic if you would like.)

Quote:
Poster: aldami5
Time: Thu, 28-Dec-2006 15:53

I would really apreciate if I could get more information about how to get invitations for:

International RG Cup Almudena Cid
No Limits Open in Antwerp (Belgium)
LG International UK

Bucharest, Romania - Irina Deleanu Cup in April

MTM in Ljubljana

International Tournament

Riga, Latvia

any international club competitions in Spain , Norway Question

Idea And I am looking for SENIOR GROUP COMPETITION invitations for 2007 Exclamation

Many thanks in advanced

Quote:
Poster: Bibi
Time: Sun, 31-Dec-2006 1:20
Does anyone already have invitations for international competitions for girls from 7 to 15 years for germany, italy, poland, switzerland and czech rep.????

I`m looking forward to get someone..

Thank you

Quote:
Poster: delwi
Time: Thu, 8-Mar-2007 11:58
WHat about competitions in July August and September, for clubs , not only big competitions , for ages 1999 and up , Junior and Senior

Time: Mon, 16-Apr-2007 14:45
can any one support us with any tournament for clubs starting age born senior , junior , prejunior up tlill age 1999, it can be for clubs during July, August and September

Quote:
Poster: rythmics
Time: Sun, 11-Mar-2007 22:01
Does somebody know what for events in 2008 before the olympics take plece?I would be glad if somebody has informations......
aldami5

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2007 13:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarieMM wrote:
Unfortunately, while splitting the events topic in two, I made a mistake. Four messages that should have been in this topic remained in the other topic. I can't place them back in this topic as single messages, but I will post the information and the posters in this message. (aldami5, Bibi, delwi and rythmics, you are free to post your text again as a new message in this topic if you would like.)

Thanks MarieMM!
mariav

PostPosted: Wed, 6-Jun-2007 9:51    Post subject: international compatition Reply with quote

Hi every one, i am a couch from israel and i am looking for international compatition in rhytmic gymnastic for 3 junior and 2 girls. Some wher around Augast or maybe a summer camp.
If you have some information let me know.
BY THE WAY GRAIT FORUM.
alfonsosantos

PostPosted: Thu, 5-Jul-2007 14:03    Post subject: Invitation for International Rhythmic Gymnastics Tournament Reply with quote

I have post this in another topic but I am not sure if it´s better to post it here:

BARAJAS RHYTHMIC GYMNASTICS CLUB
Cordobanes St. , number 7, bajo 4º
28037 Madrid

http://grbarajas.iespana.es

email: a_santosgayoso@hotmail.com

Phone/Fax: +34915190704- mobile phone 696142229 - 676305226

We would like to inform all of you that next April/May 2008 we will celebrate in Madrid, Avd de Logroño 70 (very next to Barajas airport) the II INTERNATIONAL RHYTHMIC GYMNASTICS TOURNAMENT “JUNTA MUNICIPAL DE BARAJAS-TROFEO VILLA DE MADRID”

We would like to know if there is anybody interested in coming to Madrid to participe in the tournament. There is an invitation for 2 gymnasts – one prejunior and one senior- and a trainer.

There will be 3 apparatuses (not decided yet by the Spanish Federation) in the categories for international gymnasts: pre-junior (born in 1995/1996 and 1997) and senior (born in 1992 ad before). From the three apparatuses (we´ll tell which ones as soon as we know them), gymnasts can only choose TWO.

The Spanish clubs can only parcicipate in the international categories with one gymnast in any of the two categories (pre-junior and senior).

There will be trophies for the first 6 gymnasts classified. Only meals and house will be given by Barajas RG club. Homestay will be at our gymnasts houses.

Arrival to Madrid will be at Barajas airport and gymnasts will be picked up by the club as well as the last day taken to the airport.

We will be pleased to invite you to several official ceremonies and take you to places in your spare time together with the gymnasts of our club.

The competion will be a Saturday afternonn. The afternoon before (Friday 18-20 h) will be the official training for all the participants that would like to, previous notice to the organization. The official training won´t public public nor compulsory.

Looking forward for your news

Kind regards

BARAJAS RHYTHMIC GYMNASTICS CLUB
Janna

PostPosted: Mon, 23-Jul-2007 16:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI everyone,
I am interested to go to Levski Cup, Sofia, Bulgaria in October and Copa Bariloche, Argentina also in October, but I have some questions about the competitions.
1.Levski Cup, Sofia, Bulgaria
I have one gymnast born in 93 and another one in 92. I would like to know if the girl born in 92 could go for senior category?If not could I bring 2 juniors instead of one?

2.Copa Bariloche, Argentina
I would like to know about participation fees, what payments (travel, hotel) are the responsibility of the delegation?
I have 1 gymnast -1992
1 - 1993
1- 1994
2- 1995
3- 1996
2 - 1997
How many gymnasts can go to the competition?And could any exceptions be made about categories?
3.I would like to know if there are other competitons for October, November, December for girls born in 1992-97.
Thank you

Last edited by Janna on Fri, 2-Nov-2007 3:44; edited 1 time in total
ivan

PostPosted: Sun, 29-Jul-2007 13:46    Post subject: Hope it will help Reply with quote

Janna wrote:
HI everyone,
I am interested to go to Levski Cup, Sofia, Bulgaria in October and Copa Bariloche, Argentina also in October, but I have some questions about the competitions.
1.Levski Cup, Sofia, Bulgaria
I have one gymnast born in 93 and another one in 92. I would like to know if the girl born in 92 could go for senior category?If not could I bring 2 juniors instead of one?

2.Copa Bariloche, Argentina
I would like to know about participation fees, what payments (travel, hotel) are the responsibility of the delegation?
I have 1 gymnast -1992
1 - 1993
1- 1994
2- 1995
3- 1996
2 - 1997
How many gymnasts can go to the competition?And could any exceptions be made about categories?
3.I would like to know if there are other competitons for October, November, December for girls born in 1992-97.
Thank you
My E-mail annajoukova@sympatico.ca

Hi Jana,

1. In principal it is possible to go with two gymnasts but only the better one will take part in the classement.
But to be sure send email to
Mrs. Neshka Robeva (Mrs Krassimira Filipova)
Rhythmic Gymnastics Club "Levski"
Sofia, 1517
47 "Todorini kukli" street
tel. / fax: +359 2 847 78 67
telephone exchage: +359 2 847 83 05
E-mail: rg-levski@rg-levski.com, info@rg-levski.com

10th edition of the HAPPY CUP
Date: 16-18 November 2007

Place: Ghent, Belgium.
Category:
Hopes (1996-1997): rope, hoop and ball
Junior : UEG - (rope, hoop, ball and ribbon)
Senior : FIG - (rope, hoop, clubs and ribbon)

For information : visit http://www.happygym.centerall.com/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
EURYGYM
catégorie Junior (gymnastes de 12 à 15 ans).
Verviers, les 2 et 3 novembre 2007
http://users.belgacom.net/eurygym/
========================================
By way wich country you are presenting Question
and do you have some comps over there till the end of 2007 Question

Last edited by ivan on Thu, 20-Sep-2007 16:09; edited 1 time in total
Janna

PostPosted: Tue, 31-Jul-2007 15:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ivan.
In Canada competitive season starts in January and there are very few invitational competitions during a year.

The organizers of Happy Cup don't respond, maybe they have another contact?

Thanks
Infoman

PostPosted: Fri, 3-Aug-2007 16:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Janna

The organizers of the Hppy Cup did recieve your inscription.
But the president of the club just came back from his holiday. He will answer you as soon as he can.

Till now already 26 countries have entered!!
(Austria, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Russia, Japan, Malaysia, USA, Canada, Hungary, Finland, Italy, Spain, Germany, Moldova, The Netherlands, San Marino, Serbia and more)

Who wants more information, dont hesitate to ask.

Greetings
mariav

PostPosted: Fri, 3-Aug-2007 17:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infoman wrote:
Hello Janna

The organizers of the Hppy Cup did recieve your inscription.
But the president of the club just came back from his holiday. He will answer you as soon as he can.

Till now already 26 countries have entered!!
(Austria, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Russia, Japan, Malaysia, USA, Canada, Hungary, Finland, Italy, Spain, Germany, Moldova, The Netherlands, San Marino, Serbia and more)

Who wants more information, dont hesitate to ask.

Greetings

HI
I traid to contect them too but no one has responded.
Do you know if they got my reqvest ?

Maria
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: