Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Requests for invitations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
Katerina

PostPosted: Wed, 28-Apr-2010 13:41    Post subject: Re: Rg competition Reply with quote

renser wrote:
If You would like to participate in Rg tournament, which will be held on 11-13th of June, please contact me gimnastika@gmail.com
In tournament can participate gymnasts from all age categories: from senior till 2002 year born.
RR

Where ? Question Question Question Question
renser

PostPosted: Wed, 28-Apr-2010 13:54    Post subject: RG competition Reply with quote

Sorry Sad
I forgot to wrote where it will be Smile)
In Kaunas, in Lithuania

If You would like to participate in Rg tournament, which will be held on 11-13th of June, please contact me gimnastika@gmail.com
In tournament can participate gymnasts from all age categories: from senior till 2002 year born.
RR
kristinapetkova

PostPosted: Fri, 23-Jul-2010 21:08    Post subject: First IT Marine Graces, Bulgaria Reply with quote

Hi all!

We're pleased to invite you to the 1st IT "Marine Graces" held in Bourgas, Bulgaria at the Black Sea coast!

The competition will start on the 10th September and continue to 12th September. You can see the categories for the competitors and the accommodation information http://www.rgym.info/docs/invitation_MarineGraces.htm

In addition, if you're interested, our organizer offers a summer training camp before the competition - you can use the training hall and enjoy the summer on the beach for 40 euro/bed+diner+breakfast a day.

For any questions or additional information(program, registration form), please write to olympia_74@abv.bg.

We're looking forward to meeting you in Bourgas.
aya

PostPosted: Fri, 3-Sep-2010 3:05    Post subject: compitition trio 2004 Reply with quote

please is there any information about a compition in decembere in bulgaria for girls born in 2004 trio group competition ....
aya

PostPosted: Fri, 3-Sep-2010 20:37    Post subject: please answer me ... Reply with quote

please is there any information about a compition in decembere in bulgaria for girls born in 2004 trio group competition ... did any one can answer me as soon as possible thx alot ...
mariav

PostPosted: Sun, 5-Dec-2010 9:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi

i am lookin for competition in February for gils 2003 and older please send me invitations to mariav@bgu.ac.il
annaVIS

PostPosted: Thu, 31-Mar-2011 11:46    Post subject: Invitation for Italian Team Reply with quote

HI!
I'm looking for invitations and Infos about European int. competitions in 2011 for Girls and Juniors, from May to December.
Does anyone have Informations for me?
thanks a lot Annamaria
mcanilhas

PostPosted: Fri, 8-Apr-2011 0:00    Post subject: Re: Invitation for Italian Team Reply with quote

annaVIS wrote:
HI!
I'm looking for invitations and Infos about European int. competitions in 2011 for Girls and Juniors, from May to December.
Does anyone have Informations for me?
thanks a lot Annamaria

Hello if you still looking for an invitation we have one Smile

In May 27 28 and 29 we will organize the TIGRA second edition and if you like the idea of coming to Portugal we will be here to welcome you with arms open Smile

Let us know wath you think about it.
http://www.facebook.com/TorneioTIGRA
canrgmom

PostPosted: Sun, 1-May-2011 6:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

We are looking for competitions in Europe between August and October for gymnasts born from 2003 to 1997.

Thanks.
clinneyrsg

PostPosted: Sat, 14-May-2011 18:35    Post subject: Re: First IT Marine Graces, Bulgaria Reply with quote

kristinapetkova wrote:
Hi all!

We're pleased to invite you to the 1st IT "Marine Graces" held in Bourgas, Bulgaria at the Black Sea coast!

The competition will start on the 10th September and continue to 12th September. You can see the categories for the competitors and the accommodation information http://www.rgym.info/docs/invitation_MarineGraces.htm

In addition, if you're interested, our organizer offers a summer training camp before the competition - you can use the training hall and enjoy the summer on the beach for 40 euro/bed+diner+breakfast a day.

For any questions or additional information(program, registration form), please write to olympia_74@abv.bg.

We're looking forward to meeting you in Bourgas.

Hello, this competition seems to be very interesting, will there be a second edition of this tournament in September 2011?
If yes, so please give me some informations.
Thanks in advance, greetings from Germany Smile
ivzara369

PostPosted: Thu, 16-Jun-2011 10:57    Post subject: about 2IT Marine Graces , Burgas Reply with quote

http://www.rgym.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=7072 - for Marine Graces 2 IT
papillon.ephemere

PostPosted: Fri, 17-Jun-2011 7:45    Post subject: Re: about 2IT Marine Graces , Burgas Reply with quote

ivzara369 wrote:
http://www.rgym.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=7072 - for Marine Graces 2 IT

Do you have it in english? Or could someone translate it?
Thanks!
RGLatvia

PostPosted: Mon, 27-Jun-2011 11:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! I would be interested in competition around Europe starting october 2011, thank you a lot.
Estere (estere.vipule@gmail.com)

Kiss Cheek
canrgmom

PostPosted: Thu, 11-Aug-2011 7:44    Post subject: Competitions in November to December 2011 Reply with quote

Hello,

We are looking for competitions in Europe in November - December 2011. We would like categories for girls born 2003 as well as hopes and juniors.

Thank you.
saragym

PostPosted: Mon, 31-Oct-2011 23:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm looking for competitions in Europe between December 2011 and Mars 2012.
Please, contact me to saragym@yahoo.it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: