Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World Cup Budapest (6-8 March 2009)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
Crazy_fan

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Mar-2009 0:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadflo。 wrote:
Janita wrote:
this debat is meaningless because of the subject, not because of the person! Every person has another opinion, so i suppose we'll leave it with that. Ofcourse you can discuss and trying to convince other people about your idea but insulting is not the good way. Remember this!

I agree with you that we should never insulting others. And actully i never try to do so.

I admit that her expression is not as good as bessonova. But actually Yussupova follwed the music on an large extent, so i tell that saying she never follow the music or even she is deaf is not objective.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXjbPQP2mCM&feature=channel
This is her new hoop routine. In fact, It is a new one and not proficient enough, but we can clearly see that she dose follow the music.

Also, i need to emphasize that Chinese girl atistic gymnasts are not underage.
Chinese coaches have already show enough evidences to FIG to support the facts.

I never said the Chinese gymnasts were underage. I said they were very expressive. Sadly, your English comprehension skills have not reached the level needed to grasp what people are saying.

As for the new Yussupova routine, it fails to bring out any musicality and/or emotion and the handling of the hoop is elementary. During most of the throws, she stands under the hoop with her arms up waiting to catch it. With the exception of the final catch, where she also waits, all catches are with both hands. I haven't set foot in a gym in 15 years and I could do those catches myself. My six-year old niece can do them!

I don't know how this person got to be ranked next to gymnasts like Bessonova, Zhukova or Peycheva. This is some kind of error of judgment, hopefully not long-lasting.
sadflo。

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Mar-2009 1:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy_fan wrote:
sadflo。 wrote:
Crazy_fan ,
maybe you can not say she never try to improve herself. last year her rope rotine improve a lot especially her leaps. ,which is not easy for a 24-year-old gymnast. We can see how hard-working she is. But she is really an implicative girl, she has her own way to express.

That's exactly what I said: she does the really difficult stuff and ignores the music. I mean, most people will NEVER be able to learn those leaps but a person of average intelligence (not even a gymnast) can tell the difference between slow and fast music. I don't know why it is acceptable that she doesn't.

And I think it is really unfair to generalize about "Asians" not being expressive. We saw great expression not just from Michelle Kwan, but from a number of Chinese pair skaters, from the Chinese gymnastics rhythmic team, and even from the Chinese girls in artistic gymnastics. Although people thought they were underagebut everybody saw how musical and expressive their floor routines were and nobody denies it.

I mean, I wish all the best to Yussupova, but I just don't think she meets a normal person's standard with regard to using the music in her routines. I am not aware that she is handicapped or that anything prevents her from doing this so I think it is a personal choice. And it is a choice I don't respect. I mean, unless she is deaf, there is no excuse. Embarassed

Look!!! OK!
We can stop here, ok! It's really boring to debate with you. You can go on yourself if you have the foible.
You did't say "I think"! But at least you mentioned it. Why can't i comment on the things that has been mentioned? It can't be more common any more.
The sad truth is that you have get used to vituperate others, It's you that should go back to kindergarten or to your parents to get a lesson about basic manners as a real human being!
That's it!
I don' t want to set more message for it any more,so i edited it.

Last edited by sadflo。 on Sat, 14-Mar-2009 17:47; edited 2 times in total
Crazy_fan

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Mar-2009 1:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="sadflo。"]
Crazy_fan wrote:
Although PEOPLE THOUGHT they were underage[/b]but everybody saw how musical and expressive their floor routines were and nobody denies it.

What part about "people thought" do you not understand????

I said that some PEOPLE (you know the meaning of people= human beings, persons) THINK (think= reason, make a guess, have an opinion) that the Chinese were underage.

I never said they actually ARE.

Go get some English lessons. You really are an illiterate imbecile.
CoCoNuTsiopatHic

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Mar-2009 3:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadflo。 wrote:

Yes, and Irina Viner proved herself innocent to the FIG at her discipline hearings, as well. And it was proven to the FIG that Ukrainian scoring grievances were false, too. So when the FIG says something is proven then you can sleep easy knowing that justice has been served...

Quiet
Tahnee
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Mar-2009 4:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoCoNuTsiopatHic wrote:
sadflo。 wrote:

Yes, and Irina Viner proved herself innocent to the FIG at her discipline hearings, as well. And it was proven to the FIG that Ukrainian scoring grievances were false, too. So when the FIG says something is proven then you can sleep easy knowing that justice has been served...

Quiet

Exactly my thoughts.. Laughing
CoCoNuTsiopatHic

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Mar-2009 4:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more remark about the Chinese age scandal... Currently on the Chinese National WAG team there is not a single 1993-born gymnast turning senior this year. Not a single one. So the deepest WAG program in the entire world failed to bring so much as one 1993-born girl into their elite program... No way.

They cheated and had anyone who was so much as a remote possibility for the Olympic team get a shiny, new 1992-or-earlier birthday.
Crazy_fan

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Mar-2009 5:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

My view is: until it is proven and official, these are just thoughts. Speculations. Guesses. But the Chinese girls performed really well and were not over-scored.
noob_lover

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Mar-2009 5:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why Anna Bessonova wasn't attend at this world cup ?

Last edited by noob_lover on Fri, 13-Mar-2009 6:06; edited 2 times in total
itsonlykat

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Mar-2009 5:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is hard to tell whether they are underage or not because documents can be change, such as birth certificate. At the same time, Chinese girls can look so young despite their age. I know because I'm part Chinese. I look like those girls when I was 14. Even when I was 19, most of my friends tease me and said that I look like 13 years old. About the Chinese gymnast, I think what makes their age questionable is their body size, I mean they are quite skinny and petite compare to other gymnast. I remember I looked like that when I was 14, extremely skinny, partly I'm highly athletic, or have high metabolism and diet plays a role, too. Anyways, if they cheated in anyway, I just feel sorry for these girls because they trained so hard at what they do because they have to in order to help their families. I saw a documentary about the Chinese gymnast, and learned that they only see their families twice a year because of training and at the same time, their families are so poor that they can't even see their daughters, they don't have the money to travel and visit them. These girls feel obligated to do their best and win for their country and families.

But I am not saying cheating is okay. Its just sometimes, the world does not work without a flaw, it is always there, you can't get rid off it. You can always see something imperfect with every sport. For example, those high scores Kanaeva or Sessina recieves in 2009 Moscow GP, and the Russian group scores in Budapest. hehehe. Very Happy But I love Kanaeva's routines, though, I'm just baised, forgive me. hehe Kiss Cheek

You know I don't even know why I posted this long comment, I was just so surprised too see people discussing these issues in this thread. I was thinking, isn't this the 2009 Budapest thread?? Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the videos. I'm almost done with the 2009 Moscow GP videos, everything is there including the Gala and Medal Ceremonies. Bounce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: