Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daria Dmitrieva
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups
View previous topic | View next topic  
NeUTRoN_Hr

PostPosted: Wed, 9-Feb-2011 16:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

xSleepingAwakex wrote:
on Russian forum somebody wrote that she broke her leg, can anybody confirm this? I hope this is not true... Confused

She´s injured, but not seriously Confused
Youandi

PostPosted: Thu, 10-Feb-2011 10:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of injury does she have ? something with her leg ?
Manzana

PostPosted: Thu, 10-Feb-2011 15:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone said to me, it was a problem with her foot
Youandi

PostPosted: Thu, 10-Feb-2011 16:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

foot, leg.
2 different part of the body though, but i don't know how someone could come up with a rumor of a broken leg? I mean even if a club would hit her from 10m height it wouldn't even break her leg XD Maybe a huge bruise
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Fri, 11-Feb-2011 13:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

what ´s the clubs comment supossed to mean?? Question
gymnasts can break their bones any time just like it can happen to anyone, it doesn´t necessarily have to be at trainings, they´re so not exempt of breaking their leg or whatever. Neutral

the rumour was easy to create because there´s a picture of her foot in a plaster cast.
Youandi

PostPosted: Fri, 11-Feb-2011 18:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

A example actually, clubs are the hardest material so they cause bruises easily (atleast that happened to me) so that won't be enough to break a leg even from a great height
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Sat, 12-Feb-2011 13:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I know, but in the way your comment is written is as if you were ruling out every possible way for a gymnast to get a broken leg/foot whatever. Confused

anyways....

Dmitrieva´s first competition of the season will be the Moscow GP.
Youandi

PostPosted: Sat, 12-Feb-2011 18:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, i didn't mean to Sad
cathobbes

PostPosted: Mon, 10-Oct-2011 17:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting interview with Dmitrieva:
Irkutsk reporter : October 8, 2011

http://www.vsp.ru/social/2011/10/08/516601

Daria Dmitrieva, "The room we are now the most senior. Old women are "

. For 18-year-old Daria Dmitrieva, triple world champion in rhythmic gymnastics, the residents of the Irkutsk region suffer from a long time. In 2008 it was called a "rising star" in 2009, Oksana Kostina predicted glory. For most gymnasts its first major achievement came as a surprise: according to her, back in 2007, she was an "average gymnast," and a year later performed at the European Championships. "Now there was a big responsibility - she says. - You used a little, and if the debris, do not worry: the older to win. And now in front of nobody. " On the eve of departure for the World Cup of Rhythmic Gymnastics in France, where Daria has once again "must win", it meets Xenia Dokukin.

You can easily agree to an interview - it has become a routine part of your life?

DD- Yes, sometimes journalists are asking for a meeting - with an embarrassed smile, said Daria. - First, of course, I hesitated, but now has become normal in this regard, have gained experience. We coach agreed that I will not refuse to be interviewed.

- This is a pleasant duty or not?

DD- Fun - honestly Daria nodded.

Journalists interested gymnast three years ago, in 2008, when she successfully performed at the European Championships. Previously, all believed the girl her coach Olga Buyanova.

DD-Though Olga is a strict coach, it is not so, - admitted the gymnast. - Of course, when we are in the hall, she does not give me a descent, but in real life it is to me as a mom. It makes you want to do something nice for her that she was happy and smiling. That she did me in my childhood, I stretched the hand, because I myself was very painful and difficult. In good, for the championship in my childhood I did not have data about their current wins and I'm not dreaming.

It all started in 2007-2008. I was the average gymnast, and my only good quality was that I played consistently, without any loss. We played the championship of Russia, where the finals in each sport caught eight gymnasts. And I've always been the ninth. With the results I was not even interested, because looking at upward sbornits and their accomplishments seemed to me to reach. Suddenly, during a speech to the balls I was eight, because one of the older blocked the subject. Because of this I came to Novogorsk: Irina Viner, then selected the gymnasts at the European Championships in junior and told everyone who was on top places to visit on the charges. Thus began my career.

- When you read reports about your sporting victories, even in their formulations can feel the spirit of competition, which is in the sport, "was a cut above", "leaving no chance," "left out in the cold." Not hard to exist in an environment where the surrounding opposed to each other?

DD- It was hard as a child, just as I arrived in Novogorsk. I remember I was very home like, cried, called my mother and asked: "Take me." Then simply swarmed Novogorsk gymnasts, there were juniors and adults, and it seemed to me that everyone was looking at me with contempt, they say, it is not in our porridge was cooked and assembled at the European Championships. I'm still bad girls she knew, and I was depressed.

I had to compete with other juniors. The girl was confident that it will take, and took me. But after we had gone together to the World Cup in 2009, I stood there with the ball, and she has been involved in group exercise, and we both became world champions. And it so happened that we became friends.

Now I understand what was happening in the sport, and no insult or aggression does not occur. After all, we stand with the girls almost equally, and I play just because I made a mistake. Of course, it is a shame when only two gymnasts from one country can act in the competition. But I understand that it's not me, but in the system and in my place would be any gymnast. And I think that there is no reason to despair, because there is still the Olympic Games. If the competition I make some mistake, I'll know that you can blame only yourself and take offense at someone does not make sense.

- Most of the time now you live in Novogorsk? As often happens to visit Irkutsk?

DD- The bulk of the time I was away from home, although we Novogorsk more than 10 days do not perform, constantly on the road. In Irkutsk am four times a year - for a week, for ten days. Sometimes I come to the family, but if you happen to trauma and should be restored. Therefore, the full range of my communication is made up of athletes. There are literally units of "ordinary" people with whom I meet, and then they just former athletes.

Day Schedule I as follows: at 8 am weigh-in, then breakfast, then the choreography. Once I was a little rest, and somewhere up to 11 come to the gym - about two to three hours. From three to five or six - a break and then re-training - 8-9 pm. In the evening, while washing, to lie on the bed, sit on the Internet, go to the bath - you watch for 11 hours, and hang up. Although, of course, still have chats with friends, so I usually fall asleep after 11.

- It is hard, perhaps, to live permanently in such a framework.

DD- Well, when very small, it was hard. And yet, as I come home, just relax: mommy here because, but for her I'm always her little dochechka. But in general I have a completely different person, adult, understand and master all of this adult life. Maybe it's a good thing that it happened so early.

- And when you feel yourself an adult in the gym?

DD- Perhaps, when we finished a career gymnasts such as Olga Kapranova, Vera Cecina. They left in 2009-2011. Then suddenly it happened that Kanaeva, Kondakova, Dmitriev - the first number. And now we are in the hall of the eldest. The old ladies were.

- And immediately increased responsibility?

DD- Yes, on the one hand, it was difficult, because, really, there was a very big responsibility. Now is not the way it used to: you are small, and if the debris, bad address, do not worry: the older to win. Now no one in front, and the future is almost independent of us.

- And what else, apart from responsibility, you have taught the sport?

DD- The ability to endure. Endure for a long time to go to his purpose. I think in future I will it. After all, will need to learn unsportsmanlike specialty, but I think I'll be just at an age when there is a lot of controversy, but we need to force yourself to move on.

- Who do you want to go to school after sports?

DD- I have not decided. I have a suggestion as I think of them. This proposal is not related to sports.

- Wow, you just 18 years old, and you're already thinking about the future. Not many in this age, characterized by a pre-dusmotritelnost.

DD- Well, of course, because I can do tomorrow to finish a career, if you happen kind of trauma. Everything can be in life. I have to plan ahead, at least a little bit.

- You have a philosophical attitude to injury, you perceive them as something that happens in any event in sports?

DD- You know, I do not have a strong fear of injury. Thanks to my coach we have is a unique training even at home. Many athletes team of Russia in rhythmic gymnastics is not doing what we are doing here. And because of this injury case. Of course, I too, sometimes, lazy, warming up on one string, plus I then had a serious weight gain. Just because of this I have one month before the start of the selection for the World Cup there was a serious leg injury, followed by two weeks I lay in the maturation of the plaster, and then two more restored. After that I literally trained with gypsum - jumping on one leg. In Moscow, arrived a few days before the Grand Prix and has performed with bandaged, zateypirovannoy foot. I remember how all the while experiencing the Internet wrote: "Dasha will participate or not." It's very supportive. But most enjoyable was the fact that at the Grand Prix was hung a poster with my photo. When I myself saw at once inspired all, I must act!

- You spoke of "serious weight gain," - by the standards of gymnasts does that mean?

DD- In fact, if ordinary people get better at pounds - this is nonsense, for us this much. And two or three pounds - is very serious. And if you are gaining weight rapidly, you have to drive it fast. It's not that hard - just one day not to eat, and you can lose three pounds by training. Perhaps, then, when I finish the gym, I would not be so worried, but now I get on the scales every day, several times.

- And do you have a lot of taboos?

DD- Yes, very much. For example, at 11, we hang up and then nobody has the right to leave the base: it is closed, everything is under video surveillance. Sometimes, of course, we can have our coach to take time off. For example, in the club. It gives us a guard, we go hang out, and then brings us back to guard. More I will not tell you, and then you write in the newspaper about all of our secrets. I understand that later, when I become an adult, I no one will deny. And now, when we sometimes a ban violates it so good in fact!
ZKata

PostPosted: Mon, 10-Oct-2011 19:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

cathobbes thanks!
cathobbes

PostPosted: Mon, 10-Oct-2011 19:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZKata wrote:
cathobbes thanks!

Zkata You are welcome!

She is very good & deserved gymnast! From beginning of season she recovered from injury until last Montpellier, she had done her best, she just totally different compared last year WC. I blamed her coaches for the poor results, see the rumour of playing one routine, psychological hinderance of spliting her coach Buyanova to Alyabyeva, droppings of clubs routines..etc Confused She proved had been a very confident gymnast since EC junior champion 2008.
ZKata

PostPosted: Tue, 11-Oct-2011 17:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

cathobbes wrote:
ZKata wrote:
cathobbes thanks!

Zkata You are welcome!

She is very good & deserved gymnast! From beginning of season she recovered from injury until last Montpellier, she had done her best, she just totally different compared last year WC. I blamed her coaches for the poor results, see the rumour of playing one routine, psychological hinderance of spliting her coach Buyanova to Alyabyeva, droppings of clubs routines..etc Confused She proved had been a very confident gymnast since EC junior champion 2008.

I agree. She totally deserves to be the 3th Russian gymnast or sometimes with ball maybe the 2th. You could read in the interview how hard life gymnasts have and after that it would have been soo unfair, if she could have performed only 1 routine in Montpellier! Merkulova has just her firts year as a senior gymnast, while other gymnasts have to work years to have a chance like that, to perform 3 routines at a World Champs. I hope Dasha Dmitrieva will have chances which she deserves in the future.
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Fri, 14-Oct-2011 19:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZKata wrote:
cathobbes wrote:
ZKata wrote:
cathobbes thanks!

Zkata You are welcome!

I agree. She totally deserves to be the 3th Russian gymnast or sometimes with ball maybe the 2th. You could read in the interview how hard life gymnasts have and after that it would have been soo unfair, if she could have performed only 1 routine in Montpellier! Merkulova has just her firts year as a senior gymnast, while other gymnasts have to work years to have a chance like that, to perform 3 routines at a World Champs. I hope Dasha Dmitrieva will have chances which she deserves in the future.

I assume you mean third and second and not thirth and secondth Wink

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Youandi

PostPosted: Fri, 14-Oct-2011 21:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a nice interview! She deserves that third gymnast spot so much!
ZKata

PostPosted: Sat, 15-Oct-2011 17:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
ZKata wrote:
cathobbes wrote:
ZKata wrote:
cathobbes thanks!

Zkata You are welcome!

I assume you mean third and second and not thirth and secondth Wink

Oh, yes Embarassed sorry I don't know why I wrote that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: