Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

G.P Holon 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
Storm
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Wed, 23-Feb-2011 21:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

IH said Maximenko should go Wink

Last edited by Storm on Wed, 23-Feb-2011 22:47; edited 1 time in total
dalit

PostPosted: Wed, 23-Feb-2011 22:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Storm wrote:
IH said Maximenko should go Wink
Very Happy can't wait...
Storm
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Wed, 23-Feb-2011 22:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

me too! I'm really keen to watch UKR, BUL and BLR routines! Bounce
cathobbes

PostPosted: Mon, 28-Feb-2011 4:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viner started to put Merkulova in GP series:
1st Moscow
2nd Holon
................ On Wall Bash On Wall Bash On Wall Bash

http://summer.sport-express.ru/gymnastics/reviews/11900/
Marc

PostPosted: Mon, 28-Feb-2011 16:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barny and I will be in Holon to take photos and videos, we are very happy to be there Smile
Youandi

PostPosted: Mon, 28-Feb-2011 17:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marc wrote:
Barny and I will be in Holon to take photos and videos, we are very happy to be there Smile

Great!
Can't wait to see your videos and Barny's pictures Mr. Green
dalit

PostPosted: Mon, 28-Feb-2011 18:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marc wrote:

Welcome ! Very Happy

For the Israeli fans ,will be a Live cover of the finals day on Sat.
http://www.iba.org.il/schedule/?channel=1

I'm going to be there as well and i will write later the results and my impressions. i'm going to be in all the days so if someone wants that i will write results+impression from a less knowen gymnast or a group,let me know..

Good Luck to all the gymnasts !
Anyen93

PostPosted: Mon, 28-Feb-2011 19:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

List of Participants pls?
thanks Very Happy
Manzana

PostPosted: Tue, 1-Mar-2011 9:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

cathobbes wrote:
Viner started to put Merkulova in GP series:
1st Moscow
2nd Holon
................ On Wall Bash On Wall Bash On Wall Bash

http://summer.sport-express.ru/gymnastics/reviews/11900/

don't tell me, Merkulova will take the place of Dmitrieva ? Shocked Evil Tounge
Invisible Hedgehog

PostPosted: Tue, 1-Mar-2011 19:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maksymenko will be going to Schmiden, most likely because Maksymenko was not allowed to take part in Grand Prix in Holon.

It is very strange situation. In 2010 during meeting in Grand Prix in Berlin OC for Grand Prix made a decision to allow the medalilsts in team event to participate additionally in Grand Prix - which allowed the participation of 4 RUS World team champions + 4 other Rus gymnasts in Moscow and turned the competition into Russian championship. The same will be now in Holon. Also that is why 4 gymnasts from AZE were allowed to compete in Moscow.

The rule states that Olympic Games, European Championship and World Championship team medalists are allowed to participate. The rule does not indicate which years should the gymnast get a medal., Alina Maksymenko was bronze medalist in team even in EC 2009, which was the last time when team competition was present in EC (in 2010 was only AA for individuals), but still she was not allowed to participate in Holon additionally.

Therefore UKR team for Holon will be Anna Rizatdinova and in senior international tournament Viktoria Mazur and Viktoria Shynkarenko. Sorry for those who wanted to see Alina's new routines in Holon - that is not going to happen.
cathobbes

PostPosted: Wed, 2-Mar-2011 4:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Invisible Hedgehog wrote:
Maksymenko will be going to Schmiden, most likely because Maksymenko was not allowed to take part in Grand Prix in Holon.

The rule states that Olympic Games, European Championship and World Championship team medalists are allowed to participate. The rule does not indicate which years should the gymnast get a medal., Alina Maksymenko was bronze medalist in team even in EC 2009, which was the last time when team competition was present in EC (in 2010 was only AA for individuals), but still she was not allowed to participate in Holon additionally.

IH, Could you elaborate more on "who" forbid Maksymenko to Holon GP, is it Ukraine yourself decision or what else?
dalit

PostPosted: Wed, 2-Mar-2011 7:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks IH about the information.

I'm sad that Maximenko will not come.But the other gymnasts from Ukr are beautiful to watch as well,so at least i will enjoy from them.I hope the judgement in Holon will be better then in Moscow.
(i really don't understand why the judges need to learn the COP, if in the end of the day we needed to watch for example Mitroz in the ribbon final instand of Rizdatinova).

I'm happy to read that now will be able to compete 8 gymnasts from Rus(and on paper also from Blr?) that will be great !
Good Luck to all the gymnasts !
Anna Kull

PostPosted: Wed, 2-Mar-2011 7:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is very strange situation. In 2010 during meeting in Grand Prix in Berlin OC for Grand Prix made a decision to allow the medalilsts in team event to participate additionally in Grand Prix - which allowed the participation of 4 RUS World team champions + 4 other Rus gymnasts in Moscow and turned the competition into Russian championship. The same will be now in Holon. Also that is why 4 gymnasts from AZE were allowed to compete in Moscow.

Therefore UKR team for Holon will be Anna Rizatdinova and in senior international tournament Viktoria Mazur and Viktoria Shynkarenko. Sorry for those who wanted to see Alina's new routines in Holon - that is not going to happen.

Thank's for the info I.H.! I'm not going to say anything about the situation apart from the fact that there are sports where the same rules are for everyone...
Eulucil

PostPosted: Wed, 2-Mar-2011 20:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is it going to happen only in Holon or in every grand prix?

And, was it because Rizatdinova, Mazur and shynkarenko were inscribed before Maksymenko?

Sad
Prescilla

PostPosted: Thu, 3-Mar-2011 7:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalit wrote:
Another article,with the time table.
This year will be also competition for junior ind, junior groups+another competition for senior ind. . Very Happy
http://www.kinderland.co.il/index.php?act=register%20able%20events&cat=1898&week=&id=202476&date=1283464861

In the participation counties i was surprised to see Spain.
No UKR. Sad But RUS, BLR, BUL, AZE, KAZ ,UZB and many others Very Happy
But anyway ,this isn't the offical list so maybe we will see some changes-including the Ukr's team in the list..

Thank you, Dalit, could you , please, translate the schedule, I understand the time, but the rest don't)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: