Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

G.P Holon 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
dalit

PostPosted: Sun, 6-Mar-2011 5:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

andres wrote:
Tom T wrote:

Team Russia dominates...for juniors, Diana Borisova won all individual apparatus & AA (5pts ahead of nearest gymnast).

Russia has dominated all since years ago ,lol

Viktoria Shynkarenko is very talented, i seen her Hoop routine last year and i liked a lot ,just some improvements and i think would fill the void space that Anna left and until now nobody has filled until this days.

Russian's junior groups coach is doing very well ,if we do the comparison with senior groups.

is strange that Bulgaria did not sent any senior gymnast to Holon, just junior gymnasts, maybe the news that i read on the Bulgarian forum is not just a rumor about budget problems this year.

By the way Tom, i am back here, i hope be here for long time .....

The coach of the senior group this year is doing a great job as well..
Kisse(senior)was in Holon..
Manzana

PostPosted: Sun, 6-Mar-2011 10:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for impressions an results
I can't wait the videos Bounce
Youandi

PostPosted: Sun, 6-Mar-2011 11:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are already a few videos dear Very Happy
dalit

PostPosted: Sun, 6-Mar-2011 21:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some more impressions( and gossip Wink )from the G.P.

Some famous gymnasts from the past like Jukova,Peacheva and Gimatova were guests of the event.(but no sign to Risenzon Confused )

The Russian stars looked very friendly-the were smiling all the time and when they were asked(many times) to sign their names or to pose to photographs they always agreed with a smile.During the competition they were cheering and supporting each other and it was really nice to see.Kaneava and Dmitieva looked very close.It was nice also to see the Russian's coaches who dressed very elegant every day(especially I.Viner and Shumilova).Greava,Trifomova and the rest of the gymnasts from Aze,Kaz etc. were all the time together with the Russian's gymnasts.
In the junior's group it looked to me that Savastokya is the Captain.
Tomorrow will be held another Int,competition in Israel,in Eilat.
The junior groups of Rus,Isr and i think that also of Bul will compete in this competition as well as the Israeli seniors ind. gymnasts

I watched today the start of the T.V. covered and it was really sad to hear the man that commented this event-he doesn't understand in R.G.at all and he had such wrong comments,like during the hoop routine of Kondakova,he thought that she was Dmitrieva and he made a long speech about her gold medal in the ribbon final in the last W.C.and her other results..Lucky him(and us) that next to him was Rachali Vigdorshik who knows R.G. and gave a good commentry.
The man that announced the names of the gymnasts in the competition knows R.G. and i had the feeling that he felt uncomfortable with the way he announced Kondakova before the start of her routines on Friday("there are many great gymnasts here inculding the Olympic champion ,but this is my favourite gymnast..please welcome Kondakova..") after all he isn't a commentor..Anyway on Sat. he made very long speeches before he announced Kaneava to start-i think he didn't miss any of her titles in those speeches... Wink

About the senior competition(before the G.P.)
I watched the gymnasts from Rus. ,and to be honest altough all of them are great gymnasts with difficult routines(and i really didn't pay attention to their mistakes,for what? in the end one of them will need to win the gold ,no matter if the Ukr's gymnasts were a lot cleaner.)
i didn't see the sparkler that i'm always looking to see in young gymnasts from Rus,(who will be the next star?).
From a fan point of view i enjoyed the most from Magrita Maum, but i think that next year with the entrance of Savastokya and Trubinkova to the senior level,they will be the future .

Kondakova(on Sat,) and Trofimova (on Friday) were the gymnasts i enjoyed the most in this G.P. They both are really amazing- with very difficult routines and with great expression and charisma.Watching them LIVE is really a diiferent story then in the videos,they are really able to touch you and to bring excitement,espcially Kondakova's hoop and Trofimova's ball.
Greava was also able to bring excitement in her hoop and ball routines(both on Friday and on Sat).
Kaneava seems to me a perfectionist gymnast,you could really feel that she wasn't satisfied with her routines from Friday and even if on Sat. she was better it's still didn't look like she was giving shining performance,like she was still not in a good mood because of the memories from Friday.
Anyway,i prefer that in the start of the season Kaneava will do mistakes and will not shine with her amazing difficult routines and in the money time she will shine !
Dmitrieva has very interesting and good choregrhped routines with hoop,ball and ribbon .Altough she didn't have many drops like her teamates on Friday and she was expressive, her general work was quite dirty ,especially her pivots on Sat .that were almost on flat foot(it was a lot better last year) and also few of her jumps looked quite low.I guess it is because of her injury..hope she will be in better shape in the next competitions.

And i will finish with the juniors Borisova and Boltina who were in a different leauge from the rest of the gymnasts in the junior competition.
I really like their style,who is so different.
Boltina is very strong technically-she has great skills especially her amazing pivots but she still doesn't have enough expression.
On the other hand , Borisova has great expression and presence on the floor and with her perfect body for R.G. she "just" needs to work hard and to improve her skills .And i hope to see both of them shine in the seniors level !

That's it..it was a lot longer then i thought when i started to write..after this intensive weekend i feel that i need to take a break from R.G for a while,only till the next W.C. in Italy.. Very Happy
Good-night !

Last edited by dalit on Mon, 7-Mar-2011 14:30; edited 2 times in total
andres

PostPosted: Mon, 7-Mar-2011 2:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalit wrote:

The coach of the senior group this year is doing a great job as well..
Kisse(senior)was in Holon..

yeah you has right , she is doing a good work now , well maybe i made a comparison from 2 years ago to last year ....

i hope that there would be videos soon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NeUTRoN_Hr

PostPosted: Mon, 7-Mar-2011 5:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Dalit for your long impressions Wink ...

I watched some videos. mostly Kanaeva´s...she looked tense..and not enjoying at all...probably she´s taking this too serious(she reminds me this girl of Black swan film...not seriosly Laughing )....BTW her programme is ambicious, can´t wait to see it in months...
What annoys me is too see Borisova so high in junior category, I haven´t watched a video yet...but I still don´t understand her gymnastics...she reminds me Sessina so baaad....like an "ice princess"...she has not a magnificent apparatus handling...neither charisma...maybe she has a great body line, but nothing more
!! Evil Tounge
Tom T
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Mon, 7-Mar-2011 9:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

(From Tel Aviv airport, just b4 long zombie flights Shocked Stupid Cool )

To add a little bit... Dalit is exactly right on. Within the RUS team vibe-dynamic, there is a lot of closeness and many deep friendships. Evgeniya is the queen, no question, somewhat part of the close knit group...yet she is also a bit on her own. Like a queen on chessboard, she has her own power base and doesn't need so many supporting players around her, is one way to explain.
The other RUS major players (Dasha K, Dasha D, Aliya G, Yana L. and more) are ever so close. It is a feeling that extends out to the juniors as well. The most endearing moments to observe (yesterday's daytrip to Jerusalem)...Dasha Kondakova & Yana Lukonina holding hands with Inna Zhukova. They just adored Inna! Held her close and would hardly let go of her. Was so very heart-warming to see this. They had near same same adoration for Anna Bessonova last September, when Anya was on the daytrip to Jerusalem. You understand then, there is a so deep respect and admiration at this level for the big stars. Inna and Anya have been through already ->everything<- a gymnast can experience in RG and the Russian team members know this and just adore them.

Everyone tries their absolute best on the carpet. Yet off carpet, they are so close, whew! Oh, my flight is boarding, htg. -T
Prescilla

PostPosted: Mon, 7-Mar-2011 9:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Tom Very Happy for impressions and for wonderful pictures, have a good trip! And thank you, Marc and Barny, for all your great work!!
Youandi

PostPosted: Mon, 7-Mar-2011 9:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is so sweet that they hold Inna's hand Love
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Mon, 7-Mar-2011 10:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom T wrote:
(From Tel Aviv airport, just b4 long zombie flights Shocked Stupid Cool )

To add a little bit... Dalit is exactly right on. Within the RUS team vibe-dynamic, there is a lot of closeness and many deep friendships. Evgeniya is the queen, no question, somewhat part of the close knit group...yet she is also a bit on her own. Like a queen on chessboard, she has her own power base and doesn't need so many supporting players around her, is one way to explain.
The other RUS major players (Dasha K, Dasha D, Aliya G, Yana L. and more) are ever so close. It is a feeling that extends out to the juniors as well. The most endearing moments to observe (yesterday's daytrip to Jerusalem)...Dasha Kondakova & Yana Lukonina holding hands with Inna Zhukova. They just adored Inna! Held her close and would hardly let go of her. Was so very heart-warming to see this. They had near same same adoration for Anna Bessonova last September, when Anya was on the daytrip to Jerusalem. You understand then, there is a so deep respect and admiration at this level for the big stars. Inna and Anya have been through already ->everything<- a gymnast can experience in RG and the Russian team members know this and just adore them.

Everyone tries their absolute best on the carpet. Yet off carpet, they are so close, whew! Oh, my flight is boarding, htg. -T

I´d do the same thing Embarassed Laughing

I hope you took pics of this moment! Smile Smile

Last edited by Tchachinafan on Mon, 7-Mar-2011 10:16; edited 1 time in total
latvy6

PostPosted: Mon, 7-Mar-2011 10:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

I simiply MUSt see pictures of that! =D
NeUTRoN_Hr

PostPosted: Mon, 7-Mar-2011 15:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

An image comes to my mind....
Beijing 2008, Kanaeva coming back from K&C area after her ribbon routine, she hugged Inna Zhukova and both started to cry Kiss Cheek ....
dalit

PostPosted: Tue, 8-Mar-2011 14:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeUTRoN_Hr wrote:
What annoys me is too see Borisova so high in junior category, I haven´t watched a video yet...but I still don´t understand her gymnastics...she reminds me Sessina so baaad....like an "ice princess"...she has not a magnificent apparatus handling...neither charisma...maybe she has a great body line, but nothing more
!! Evil Tounge

I never really liked Sessina(maybe only in her last year) ,But i must admit that when Sessina was in the age of Borisova she had stronger routines then Borisova and had magnificent pivots.But on the other hand she didn't have half of Borisova's expression.Maybe in the last year of her career she became expressive .
Borisova has something special in her work-she is very expressive and graceful gymnast and she has great present on the floor.
I really like her clean style and her beautiful lines but i agree she needs to improve her pivots and her handling(altough she has already improved-her clubs routine was the best routine i ever saw from her ).
Now i saw that she is listed for the next W.C. in Italy so i guess i'm not the only one who belive in her..
akika10

PostPosted: Wed, 9-Mar-2011 2:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTueuscDupk

Who is the girl with the blue ball at 12:25 and so on?
Truebluesea

PostPosted: Wed, 9-Mar-2011 3:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

akika10 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTueuscDupk

Who is the girl with the blue ball at 12:25 and so on?

Yana Lukonina Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: