Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2014 World Championships in Izmir, Turkey
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
Gergely

PostPosted: Sun, 21-Sep-2014 12:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yana has a cold and is visibly pissed off. Struggled a bit with ribbon, coaches were not happy, she was not happy either - actually she slammed down a club in frustration later.
Mrs.Miracle

PostPosted: Sun, 21-Sep-2014 23:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

New photos (21/09/2014) >>>
USRG Dad

PostPosted: Mon, 22-Sep-2014 1:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gergely wrote:
Yana has a cold and is visibly pissed off. Struggled a bit with ribbon, coaches were not happy, she was not happy either - actually she slammed down a club in frustration later.

I find it hard to believe she'd let a cold affect her performance.
*Shadow*

PostPosted: Mon, 22-Sep-2014 2:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

USRG Dad wrote:
Gergely wrote:

I find it hard to believe she'd let a cold affect her performance.

If it's a bad cold, you know it's hard to even breathe normally
Gergely

PostPosted: Mon, 22-Sep-2014 6:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say she was indeed having breathing problems, gasping for air. Looked like it was a really bad day in the office - she actually sat out in tears at the end.

So most probably she'll be stunning today Smile (we have a saying about messed-up rehearsals indicating great performances)
Gergely

PostPosted: Mon, 22-Sep-2014 7:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, media positions (AKA chairs) are still not fixed.

The half of the judges' pool duly ran the media positions over as they spotted these are the only places where there are tables. Slight problem is that we basically couldn't get in there. So a steward asked them to walk over to the next zone, but those are delegation seats, and they were hauled off to the back stand, high behind the judge positions.

Quote: "So we have to move? For one person?" (I was the only one in there at that time, then the FIG web editor arrived)

Yes, you have to, especially that I'd like to use the official media zone, which is the only one with tables and power outlets. Come on. Mr. Green

This hall has its problems - this situation is absolutely not comfortable for the judges, too.
Gergely

PostPosted: Mon, 22-Sep-2014 7:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attendance is about 50, not counting the judges in the stands. Half of them are Japanese!

We're ready to go.
Gergely

PostPosted: Mon, 22-Sep-2014 8:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAY 1, HOOP/BALL QUALIFICATION

CHABOUD Ambre FRA (hoop) - first routine of the Worlds, OK, nothing spectacular. Tries to walk out where she came in instead of sitting under the Greek facade of the kiss & cry. 15.350
SVIRINA Anna ARM (ball) - she actually walks right into the kiss & cry Wink 12.416
MOUSTAFAEVA Kseniya FRA (hoop) - all the photographers are snapping and keep snapping after she walks to the kiss & cry, showing hearts left, right and centre. 16.933 for a good hoop routine.
SIMONYAN Klara ARM (ball) - 11.100, nothing much to write home about.
DUQUESNE CARTAYA Yansy de la Carid. CUB - (hoop): WHAT a figure! Surprised Absolutely brilliant, neverending legs, very elegant girl. Handling is so-so, lot of two-handed catches. 12.658
HARUTYUNYAN Lilit ARM (ball) - This is better from the other Armenian girl. Gets a round of applause. 14.166
CELEP Elif Zeynep TUR (hoop) - The Turkish gymnasts, friends and relatives swarming in the hall are in bonkers mode. Slight insecurities, nearly fell out of two balances but corrected both. 13.266
KUSEM Zeynep TUR (hoop) - Things go all right for a time then she grabs her knee and stops, finishing moments later. Poor girl walks down in tears, straight into the medical zone, probable knee ligament injury Sad 11.833
LEGOTE Grace RSA (ball) - Delete my neverending legs remark, it's reserved for Grace. I really like her style, unlike a lot of girls she has a distinctive style. Insecurities in the routine, 13.150 and she does not look pleased at all.
KILAVUZ Selin TUR (hoop) - Good one, she gets a lot of bravos. 13.283
HAYAKAWA Sakura JPN (ball) - Haha, a Japanese girl for a waltz? Mr. Green Some really beautiful elements, especially the ending catch with her arched back and some serious turning. JPN fans go nuts. 16.733
GRISANINA Anastasija LTU (hoop) - 11.400
MINAGAWA Kaho JPN (ball) - Hah, this girl is very good. Can spin the ball on finger, too Mr. Green Nice flexibility. The end throw is heading almost wide but she catches it. 16.700
SKLENYTE Karolina LTU (hoop) 14.375 for an OK routine.
MIKAMI Maho JPN (ball) - The tiny Japanese girl has the biggest cheer yet from the fans when introduced. Interesting catches, the ending is risky (2nd catch in the routine with legs) and she misses it, ball bounces slightly away. She also left something on the carpet and walks right out without nearing the kiss & cry. 14.350
STORK Olga LTU (hoop) - 12.516. Toe shoe came off and kept flapping around, not exactly what you need when performing.
JEFIMOVA Anastasija LAT (ball) - Very, very nice ending. She must've had a contact with an annoying apparatus as there is a huge purple mark on her left leg. 13.600, despite the score I enjoyed this one.
OU-GHANEM Najlae BEL (hoop) - She shows the other girls how to walk straight into the kiss & cry. She's about the 2nd one to do so. 12.925
NIKITINA Sofija LAT (ball) - 13.075
VERPOEST Joke BEL (hoop) - Announcer has no idea how to pronounce her name. 11.566
GAMALEJEVA Jelizaveta LAT (ball) - Lyrical. Misses a catch badly, ball falls on her leg and rolls to the edge of carpet, probably it's out of bounds, too. Coach actually tells her what was wrong instead of screaming the fixing out of her hair. 13.083
DI LUCA Giulia ITA (hoop) - Nothing really spectacular but the routine itself is solid for 15.375
CHAROPA Arina BLR (ball) - Schooling is of course great, but the routine itself is not that amazingly great, barring the tricks at the end, which are certainly very good. 16.533
RUSSO Alessia ITA (hoop) - Dramatic music, I mean, dramatically dramatic. You are ready for the inevitable doom at the end but she does the ending well. And always walks into the incoming Halkina, when exiting the floor the wrong way. 16.300, nice!
HALKINA Katsiaryna BLR (all) - Now we're talking business, this is world class. Stunning, beautiful ball (and leo). Photographers go crazy. 17.300, the first one to go over the 17 point mark.
BERTOLINI Veronica ITA (hoop) - It's never easy to go on stage after a stunner, but she does well and looks pleased. 16.483
STANIOUTA Melitina BLR (ball) - Meli means business and she shows it. This is good form, world class of course. Spinning top. A fantastically elegant one at that! 17.966
FILIPOVA Radina BUL (hoop) - Bluesy routine in green. Lots of very nice handling. Just only finishes in time. 15.716, I liked this a lot, too.
PRINCE Danielle AUS (ball) - 13.500
MATEVA Mariya BUL (hoop) - Drrrrrramatic. At a dance sequence she smashes the hoop into the back of her leg, I think that wasn't planned. BUL fans waving flags. I still find Mateva far from being really world class, which is strange for a Bulgarian frontrunner. 16.666. "Let her who hath understanding reckon the Number of the Beast"
QUINN Amy AUS (ball) - 13.650
VLADINOVA Neviana BUL (hoop) - Whoops, music blunder, bad music starts. She sits it out expertly and starts again, this time to the good music. The ending throw is mile high! Great black leo, little black dresses are the girls' best friends, or what? 15.350
CASTIGLIONI Lucia SMR (hoop) - The leo is in the colour of the Sanmarinese flag. I never understood why is there a very quick music used for a girl who's not that very quick.

Group one is over, second session starts at 12.00 local time.

Last edited by Gergely on Mon, 22-Sep-2014 9:25; edited 17 times in total
sofia

PostPosted: Mon, 22-Sep-2014 8:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gergely wrote:
Attendance is about 50, not counting the judges in the stands. Half of them are Japanese!

We're ready to go.

Plz write impressions
just_me

PostPosted: Mon, 22-Sep-2014 8:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gergely, your updates and impressions would be highly appreciated!
Mrs.Miracle

PostPosted: Mon, 22-Sep-2014 8:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

LIVE RESULTS (22.09.2014: AA & Qualifications - Hoop & Qualifications - Ball) >>>
Gergely

PostPosted: Mon, 22-Sep-2014 9:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Staniouta (ball, 17.966), Halkina (ball, 17.300), Moustafaeva (hoop, 16.933), Hayakawa (ball, 16.733), Minagawa (ball, 16.700) and Mateva (hoop, 16.666) are the only ones over 16.500 after group one.
just_me

PostPosted: Mon, 22-Sep-2014 9:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gergely wrote:
Staniouta (ball, 17.966), Halkina (ball, 17.300), Moustafaeva (hoop, 16.933), Hayakawa (ball, 16.733), Minagawa (ball, 16.700) and Mateva (hoop, 16.666) are the only ones over 16.500 after group one.

Thank you so much for all the info and impressions! I am so sorry for Vladinova's score. I believe she can do better.
Gergely

PostPosted: Mon, 22-Sep-2014 9:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAY 1, HOOP AND BALL QUALIFICATION, GROUP 2

DENG Senyue CHN (ball) - Start is so to say, impressive. Second element goes all wrong, situation looks harmless, but the ball just bounces into her lap, rolls away and far out of bounds, she has to rescue it from the advertising boards. That'll bury the score deep. Worst start possible for the last AA 4th. She sits somewhat deflated. Or rather, very deflated. Ouch. 15.366. She's lucky to compete with 4 apparatus, as this point will go down the drain.
LIU Jiahui CHN (ball) - that's OK. 15.333. Even a botched Deng routine scores higher than that.
SOÓS Viktória HUN (hoop) - She's such a nice gymnast with such a bad relationship with actual competitions. First throw goes out of bounds and nearly into kiss & cry, I seriously can't believe how on Earth she's doing that Crying or Very sad Really sorry for her. I hope it gets better. 10.383
WANG Yili CHN (ball) - What is it with this group? Ball bounces down, mis-catch, bounces out of bounds and over the ad boards! She chases for it first then goes for the reserve apparatus. 11.766, this is a nightmare for China so far.
KÉCZA Daniella HUN (hoop) - 13.208, that was OK. She still works as a small spinning top.
GIORGI Camila ARG (ball) - I think she finished slightly after music. 11.766
KOVACS Annabelle CAN (hoop) - The third Hungarian (at least half Hungarian) Smile 13.166
CARRASCO PINI Ana Milagros ARG (ball) 12.383
KITKARSKA Maria CAN (hoop) 12.683, finishing slightly after music, too.
PISCUPESCU Alexandra ROU (ball): Nice one, just only keeps balance in a very difficult sequence. Good foot controls as well, probably she could make a good footballer. Well done! 15.916. I had the feeling this would score in the 16s.
BEZZOUBENKO Patricia CAN (hoop): Great leo. Actually, it looks like the Bosnan flag a bit. Great ring pivot. Last trick goes a bit wide I think, but catches and saves it. 16.033. I felt she was running a bit out of steam.
TSETSADZE Liana GEO (ball). 14.200 for an OK routine.
SALMAN Fatma Magdy EGY (hoop). I felt a general insecurity in this one. 12.483
KHVEDELIDZE Gabriela GEO (ball). No problems with flexibility for sure.
ROSTOM Sara Mohamed EGY (hoop). That purple leo looks familiar. Or my mind is playing tricks on me. 13.608
PAZHAVA Salome GEO (ball). Absolutely great, world class elements sprinkled all over the place. I don't know about the future improvement arc of Salome, but she's brilliant. Pleased with herself, too - rightly so. 17.000!
KHATTAB Nourhal Hatem EGY (hoop) - 12.800
ROMANOVA Eleonora UKR (ball) - Seven Nation Army! Finally, some rock (until it turns to techno, boo)! I'm not sure she's tough enough to perform for this Very Happy Anyway, it's not that memorable. 15.716
BIERBACH Nicole Monique NAM (hoop). 12.216
MAZUR Viktoriia UKR (ball). Awesome graphite leo. Was the ring pivot cut short? The end throw is surely heading the wrong way (at least far backwards) and she's not overjoyed at all, as she feels there were mistakes. 15.733.
SERDYUKOVA Anastasiya UZB (hoop). This is a nice surprise, really well done. 16.033, she was really good!
RIZATDINOVA Ganna UKR (ball). UKR girls going bonkers behind me. I'm pretty sure the ball was not doing once what it was supposed to do. The photographers all go to the kiss&cry. 17.583, behind Staniouta but in front of Halkina and safely into event final of course with this score. Unless all hell breaks loose. E score was 8.833 compared to Staniouta's 9.066.
RAKHMATOVA Djamila UZB (hoop). This is going very well for Uzbekistan, 15.900 for yet another solid routine.
LIUBOMEISCAIA Iuliana MDA (ball) - Not bad at all, not bad! 14.383
NAZARENKOVA Elizaveta UZB (hoop). I was not really sold on her gymnastics when she was competing as a Russian, this doesn't change, unlike her nationality. But UZB team is very, very solid with those three girls - it's a good routine and 16.616!
HOLTE Emilie NOR (ball). 12.950
RUUD Marie Therese NOR (ball). Whoops, ball tricks her and falls nearly out of a spinning-round-the-shoulder trick. Pretty in red btw. 12.491
LUNDE Fanny Cecilie Hozman NOR (ball). 11.100
BAEZA ICAZA Ignacia CHI (hoop). Poor girl gets introduced as Chinese, which she most certainly is not. 10.766
LU Serena USA (ball). Impressive start, then nearly falls out of back balance. Despite this, scores 15.833, which is quite good.
ALEVROGIANNI Kyriaki GRE (hoop). 15.350, so she's doing better than last Euros when basically dented her team's score, if I remember well.
SEREDA Rebecca USA (ball). 15.291, I think she hoped for a better routine. Control problems at the end.
FILIOU Varvara GRE (hoop). Barbie does seriously crazy things, awesome charisma. 16.350
KERBER Jasmine USA (ball). 15.641 and the wifi in the hall is dying. On Wall Bash

Group 2 is over, break!

Last edited by Gergely on Mon, 22-Sep-2014 11:39; edited 7 times in total
yussupovafan

PostPosted: Mon, 22-Sep-2014 10:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much! Gergely Love

I wish there are some live broadcasting!

(Will Mazur make AA final.........., from the score so far UBZ would be a solid contender for team bronze)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 8 of 37

Jump to: