Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

COP 2013- 2016 (Provisional version)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Code of Points
View previous topic | View next topic  
andres

PostPosted: Wed, 28-Mar-2012 4:05    Post subject: COP 2013- 2016 (Provisional version) Reply with quote

I seen a post of G.R - CONSUG (Gimnasia Rítmica - Confederación Sudamericana de Gimnasia) with a provisional version of the COP 2013 - 2016 ... also on that message FIG request that all the technical commitee analize it and give their ideas or suggestions before of april 30th ,2012...

i downloaded it and uploaded on my ubuntu1 account..

http://ubuntuone.com/6bZkO5k6CTgSnXe6tHvrYN
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nele Pőldvere

PostPosted: Wed, 28-Mar-2012 6:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing!
Juliana

PostPosted: Wed, 28-Mar-2012 9:10    Post subject: Re: COP 2013- 2016 (Provisional version) Reply with quote

andres wrote:
I seen a post of G.R - CONSUG (Gimnasia Rítmica - Confederación Sudamericana de Gimnasia) with a provisional version of the COP 2013 - 2016 ... also on that message FIG request that all the technical commitee analize it and give their ideas or suggestions before of april 30th ,2012...

i downloaded it and uploaded on my ubuntu1 account..

http://ubuntuone.com/6bZkO5k6CTgSnXe6tHvrYN

Wow! and they are making it more complicated...

I can't believe that I spent almost 3 hours just now reading the whole thing with Ruffles! Laughing now I hope I can retain my slim legs Laughing
Tahnee
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Wed, 28-Mar-2012 12:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much - very interesting read!

My main criticism is that it is really forcing the judges to try and see too much in the routines -Composition judging all body skills, risks, mastery etc? And then execution needs to take all artistry deductions also?
andres

PostPosted: Wed, 28-Mar-2012 18:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

i read it and really is hard ..the change is total and i am strongly disagree respect to dance steps combination really i no understand is RG or dancing because with it Rhythmic has lost totally their roots ... i would like to understand that dance steps is the rename of rhythmic steps ..really i am confused..would try to question it to the technical comitee of south american confederation....

i think that is made specially to Kanaeva because the new requirements and routines composition neither Dmitrieva would be able to deal and the choreography has changed and is now more dance than rhythmic elements ...

To judges mean more stress and pressure to judges because a judge must do the work that currently does D and A judges ....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rhythmic fan84

PostPosted: Wed, 28-Mar-2012 21:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. So it's back to a score of 20 then? I also noticed that the juniors will be using the rope again in 2015 & 2016 Smile
*Kalinka*

PostPosted: Wed, 28-Mar-2012 21:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for sharing! Very Happy
This is crazy anyway! Attitude balance ad arabesque=0.30! The same as ring with help! Shocked Rotation in split position=0.10!!! Shocked
becca

PostPosted: Wed, 28-Mar-2012 21:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

haven't read it all in detail, but flashed over it all. so far I'm likely the difficulties.

The large range in elements gives the lower level gymnasts competing at regional/state level more chance of finding elements without additional moves being added by the country.

Also i like that skills are no more than 0.5 high, without combining elements as this should bring through gymnasts performing correctly excited skills and not just those who can bend the most even though their hip alignment is way out.

i do think judging may be slightly harder but will hopefully put gymnasts like Bessonova on top where they belong.

The rhythmic dance steps for 8 Seconds i think will be interesting. that is a long time to perform steps to and using the apparatus, i think this could make the routines a bit too dancy. I can understand why dance steps are worth 0.3 seems its 8 seconds.

Some deductions have lowered, such as support of heel in pivot, incorrect technique of acrobatic elements and shape neither fixed or well defined.

Also they have brought an extra drop penalty in, if caught after one bounce along with no steps 0.1, but 0.3 loss and retrieval with no steps. What about rope. It lands next to them and they pick it up, it hasn't bounced so would it be 0.1/0.3? I'm guessing 0.3 and the 0.1 deduction does clarify 1 bounce (still this would need to be clarified i think).
butterflyRG

PostPosted: Thu, 29-Mar-2012 4:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the dance step part. I think the old COP hasn't enhanced the image of RG as an aheletic sport. On the contrary, it takes away artistry and makes routines boring. I notice there are emphases all over to not encourage any repeated difficulties. I think it would bring more crowds into the audience and attracts more girls to try out RG. An interesting observation for me is that if you are born in 1999 or 1998 for instance, then you don't have to deal with rope at least in this cycle. If you are still a junior in 2015 or 2016, then you have to compete with rope! And thank God there is no scarf!!
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Fri, 30-Mar-2012 3:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Juniors should always have to do ribbon. It's pitiful to see the quality of the ribbon routines from Juniors turned seniors who didn't do ribbon for two or three years. But that's just wishful thinking... glad to see the rope back though Smile

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Denisa

PostPosted: Fri, 30-Mar-2012 14:13    Post subject: Re: COP 2013- 2016 (Provisional version) Reply with quote

Do you also have the Annexes ? Many details seem to be written there.

How will a Composition form look like? How do we have to write M2 values?

I've seen there is no more "on the floor" criterum.
andres

PostPosted: Fri, 30-Mar-2012 19:41    Post subject: Re: COP 2013- 2016 (Provisional version) Reply with quote

Denisa wrote:
Do you also have the Annexes ? Many details seem to be written there.

How will a Composition form look like? How do we have to write M2 values?

I've seen there is no more "on the floor" criterum.

Denisa annex are on page 34.. about the composition forms is not available yet...
elisabolognesi

PostPosted: Tue, 3-Apr-2012 14:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this version definitive?
andres

PostPosted: Tue, 3-Apr-2012 19:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

elisabolognesi wrote:

Elisa is not the version definitive ...even fig is requesting feedback about new COP until April 30th ... i hope that some items be modified because there is much things that i really dislike by example music with voices but singing a lyrics this is againts ethics...
*Kalinka*

PostPosted: Tue, 3-Apr-2012 19:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

andres wrote:
elisabolognesi wrote:

Elisa is not the version definitive ...even fig is requesting feedback about new COP until April 30th ... i hope that some items be modified because there is much things that i really dislike by example music with voices but singing a lyrics this is againts ethics...

OMG, you are right! I hadn't noticed it before! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Code of Points All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 1 of 26

Jump to: