Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

COP 2013- 2016 (Provisional version)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Code of Points
View previous topic | View next topic  
Tahnee
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Sun, 3-Mar-2013 5:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOTCHY wrote:
I have some questions plz
1-I want to know sonething if i do 2 criteria in one body difficulty do i add 0.2 in addition to the difficulty
2- now the mastery can be the base and only two criteria?
3-if i do 2 rotation pivots i add the same value like before for rx 2 rotation peche povot i willl add 0.5 and. 0.5
4-i have to change the way of throwing the risk for ex the ball if i have 3 risks do i have to throw one normally , the other outside visual and third in also another different way ,
Plz i need help

1. If you perform mastery during the body difficulty (1 base with 2 criteria or 2 bases with 1 criteria), then yes you can claim the 0.20.
2. Yes, as per the errata.
3. Yes, for those on releve. An additional rotation on another part of the body will increase the value by 0.20.
4. I don't believe there is a deduction for this in individuals, as there is for exchanges in group. Obviously though, if the whole risk is exactly the same, or a rotation element is repeated, it will not count.
OOTCHY

PostPosted: Tue, 5-Mar-2013 11:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tahnee wrote:
1. If you perform mastery during the body difficulty (1 base with 2 criteria or 2 bases with 1 criteria), then yes you can claim the 0.20.

can u tell me for example if i do rolling of the ball without the help of the hands and outside the visual field in apanche balance i write M and then the rolllingwhich is the base then between brachets the other two criteria then outside the bracket the panche and then add everything (0.6) yes ?
another example just tell me if i am right or no, if i do panche pivot and the balll is unstable i can use the unstable as base and then the two criteria are the outside the visual and the rotation then write the panche pivot and add them together like before (0.7) yes?

Quote:
3. Yes, for those on releve. An additional rotation on another part of the body will increase the value by 0.20.

here i just wanted to know what do u mean by another part of the body?/
Tahnee
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Tue, 5-Mar-2013 14:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would write the mastery and body difficulty on two separate lines, but bracket the 2 boxes together (although nothing has been clarified regarding how to write mastery during a difficulty).

And yes to the penchee rotation example, that is technically a mastery, depending on how original your country/competition stream requires you to be...

By rotation on another part of the body, I mean any rotation difficulty that is not performed on releve - so on flat foot, chest etc.
OOTCHY

PostPosted: Tue, 5-Mar-2013 21:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok got it thank u so much
Tashik

PostPosted: Wed, 6-Mar-2013 9:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tahnee wrote:
There is no such leap as turning ring with back bend - you either do turning split with ring, or turning split with back bend. Combining both would really be just doing turning split with ring with more amplitude, which doesn't increase the value of the difficulty.

Tahnee, do you know that from some course?
In one of the international courses it was said that you can add both criteria (back bend and ring). Also it is not stated in the CoP that this should be forbidden
Tahnee
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Wed, 6-Mar-2013 11:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tashik wrote:
Tahnee wrote:
There is no such leap as turning ring with back bend - you either do turning split with ring, or turning split with back bend. Combining both would really be just doing turning split with ring with more amplitude, which doesn't increase the value of the difficulty.

Tahnee, do you know that from some course?
In one of the international courses it was said that you can add both criteria (back bend and ring). Also it is not stated in the CoP that this should be forbidden

True, it's not in the COP - they've just always said that in a leap with ring, having more backbend than required does not increase the value.
Interesting point...
fortheloveofRG

PostPosted: Tue, 12-Mar-2013 17:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is an echappe? Neutral
Eulucil

PostPosted: Tue, 12-Mar-2013 18:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the 2009 COP, backbend+ring was not allowed, but in the 2005 and 2001 ones it was (Russian gymnasts used a lot backbend+ring in those times).

An echappé is throwing one end of the rope and recovering it, while the other end remains in the other hand (so you don't throw the whole rope). You can do a simple echappé, or combine it with rotations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blx9-rMak7c

At 00:25, she makes the first echappé, and you can see some more during the routine.
*Kalinka*

PostPosted: Sun, 31-Mar-2013 19:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how to write a ball element, but I think it count as a Mastery.
I'm on my knees and I keep the ball behind the head, then I release it and I catch it with my ankles (so out of sight and without hands). But what base should I put? I would presume "small catch", but at the beginning I'm not throwing the ball, I'm just releasing it.

(For the kind of competition I attend, Masteries are OK even if they are "ordinary"!)
Tahnee
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Mon, 1-Apr-2013 1:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Kalinka* wrote:
I don't know how to write a ball element, but I think it count as a Mastery.
I'm on my knees and I keep the ball behind the head, then I release it and I catch it with my ankles (so out of sight and without hands). But what base should I put? I would presume "small catch", but at the beginning I'm not throwing the ball, I'm just releasing it.

(For the kind of competition I attend, Masteries are OK even if they are "ordinary"!)

M Handling (transmission, without sight) = 0.20
*Kalinka*

PostPosted: Mon, 1-Apr-2013 13:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Smile
OOTCHY

PostPosted: Wed, 3-Apr-2013 19:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that many people requested this but i really need it
I want someone to upload me the last english version for the new code bec i cant download from the site plz
*Kalinka*

PostPosted: Wed, 3-Apr-2013 21:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOTCHY wrote:
I know that many people requested this but i really need it
I want someone to upload me the last english version for the new code bec i cant download from the site plz

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?shamt2i4sd230d0
Svet T.

PostPosted: Thu, 4-Apr-2013 15:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, i just want to know how the FIG define "non-ordinary combinations" for mastery?

How do we consider an apparatus combination as "non-ordinary"? Or do we just count the combination as mastery, as long as it satisfy the required "criteria" for mastery?

thank you very much for your help.... Very Happy
zevaness

PostPosted: Fri, 5-Apr-2013 12:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a question about the risk :

I saw this in the latest helpdesk :

I've always been told, on the 2009-2012 COP, that we could't have the rotation criteria on a manege jump, because we actually do biggest part of the rotation before the jump and not during it. Watching

Does it change in the new COP, we can count a throw on a "manege" jump as a rotation in the risk ? Even if we usually throw at the end of the jump, where we actually don't turn anymore ? Angel

I throw on a manege jump and then do 2 rotation on the floor. So this is a R3 ? And If yes, I can even add the "change of level" criteria, right ? Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Code of Points All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 25 of 26

Jump to: