Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calculating risks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Code of Points
View previous topic | View next topic  
kiwi_gym_girl

PostPosted: Wed, 7-Nov-2012 23:48    Post subject: Calculating risks Reply with quote

With regarding the risks are you able to claim something more than once for instance at the start of my risk i throw my hoop with my foot (without hands) and without sight then i do all my rotations etc then at the end of my risk i trap the hoop with my legs on my tummy also without sight and hands. Would I then get .1 for each time so .1 start no sight .1 throw no hands______ .1 catch no sight .1 catch no hands??? or would they only give me .2 for all that instead of .4 Please help if any of that makes sense Smile
Denisa

PostPosted: Thu, 8-Nov-2012 7:41    Post subject: Re: Calculating risks Reply with quote

kiwi_gym_girl wrote:
With regarding the risks are you able to claim something more than once for instance at the start of my risk i throw my hoop with my foot (without hands) and without sight then i do all my rotations etc then at the end of my risk i trap the hoop with my legs on my tummy also without sight and hands. Would I then get .1 for each time so .1 start no sight .1 throw no hands______ .1 catch no sight .1 catch no hands??? or would they only give me .2 for all that instead of .4 Please help if any of that makes sense Smile

From my point of view you should get 0.10 for each:
- throw without hands - 0,10
- throw without sight - 0,10
- catch without hands - 0,10
- catch without sight - 0,10
So 0,40 as criteria and you add the rotations. In the Cop it is written "For each additional criteria the base vaue of the risk is increased by 0,10". It's the same case for changing axis: if I change it twice, I shoulg get points for both changes.

Any other opinions?
kiwi_gym_girl

PostPosted: Fri, 9-Nov-2012 9:24    Post subject: Re: Calculating risks Reply with quote

Denisa wrote:
kiwi_gym_girl wrote:

From my point of view you should get 0.10 for each:
- throw without hands - 0,10
- throw without sight - 0,10
- catch without hands - 0,10
- catch without sight - 0,10
So 0,40 as criteria and you add the rotations. In the Cop it is written "For each additional criteria the base vaue of the risk is increased by 0,10". It's the same case for changing axis: if I change it twice, I shoulg get points for both changes.

Any other opinions?

Awesome thanks yes that's what I understood too Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Code of Points All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: