Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ira Tchachina
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups
View previous topic | View next topic  
cathobbes

PostPosted: Thu, 8-Dec-2011 19:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

From reliable quote of Viner, Ira just got married!!!!!!

Congratulations to her Bounce

Today news just one sentence quote from Viner:
"Ira Chashchina also gets immense pleasure from her new work, but most importantly - she recently got married and I was happy for her, being at the wedding"

http://www.mk.ru/social/interview/2011/12/08/651091-irina-viner-vsyu-zhizn-derzhu-sebya-v-rukah.html

Wish to see her wedding photos or video soon! Angel
*Kalinka*

PostPosted: Thu, 8-Dec-2011 19:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, congratulations, Ira! Bounce Love
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Sat, 10-Dec-2011 9:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

wooow Tchachi!!!

congratulations!!!! Bounce Love Love Love

and who is the lucky man???

oh please I want to see photos!!!!!
Hoops and Grand Fouettes

PostPosted: Sun, 11-Dec-2011 2:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Youandi

PostPosted: Sun, 18-Dec-2011 12:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww <3 Congratz Ira!
eglantine

PostPosted: Sun, 25-Dec-2011 17:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://afisha.mail.ru/article/33399/
Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce
cathobbes

PostPosted: Tue, 24-Jan-2012 13:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interview January 24, 2012

Irina Chashchina married at the third time。(Proposal)

http://sobesednik.ru/showbiz/irina-chashchina-vyshla-zamuzh-s-tretego-raza

Multiple world champion and Olympic silver medalist in rhythmic gymnastics Irina Chashchina away from large sport five years ago. After that, she had tried many things - worked a fitness instructor, participated in television projects, wrote a book ... Now Irina Chashchina has a new role – being a wife. Most recently, she married businessman Evgeny Arkhipov.

- Irina, we congratulate you on this happy occasion ... Please tell us about your chosen one.
- My husband - President of the Federation of rowing and canoeing Evgeny Arkhipov. We met twice after half year meeting at the World Junior Championships in rowing and canoeing. Eugene liked me right away, but our relationship did not develop quickly. On the proposal to get married, I said yes only the third time. In end October, we had the wedding at one of the ships plying along the Moscow River.

- Have you got a joint housing?
- As long as we live out of town. My marriage does not mean that I now turn into a housewife. I definitely need something to do, and I'm always glad to go somewhere. And Eugene Arkhipov - a very active person. He travels constantly, and we still have that little opportunity to spend time together. But I think it's even better, we have time to miss each other ...

- How did you spend New Year holidays?
- Every year I'm flying somewhere, and it is often Italy, and last year I have also flown 25 places. I love this country very much. Honestly speakung I do not have long celebrated the New Year in Moscow or Omsk, in my homeland. I understand that this is a family holiday, but these traditions are somehow a little lost to me. In Omsk there live parents. They often come to visit me in Moscow. I plan to travel to Siberia in mid-February.

- For work or just to visit them?
- There will be a sports tournament for my prize. I am very pleased that I am invited. I was always very easy-going, because I know that now, while you're at the hearing, your name, and tomorrow - no. That is based in Barnaul school named Irina Chaschina . The city authorities have decided to make such a gift, asking me to help them. I will give master classes, workshops for children.

- What about politics? You were the deputy prefect of the Northern District of Moscow's sport and tourism.
- Now I'm prefect advisor, but in the Central District of Moscow. Responsible for the massive development of sport. The main task - to attract champions such as Alexei Nemov, Kostya Tszyu, for the sport of master-classes in mainstream schools.

- Are you still studying at the Academy of Public Administration?
- Yes, I have left to pass state exams and a diploma. Learning from 9 am to 5 pm, lecture and can not attend, but the tests and exams you must pass. Learning comes easy to me. I was lucky that I got in the Russian national team in 17 years already. And high school I graduated with honors. And then went to Olympic Reserve School in Moscow, there were already too much load. But I always tried not to run the school.

- We know that you had a dream to open a fitness club, she did not come true?
- It was such a search myself, I wrote a book at the same time. I wanted to be a stellar instructor, then I realized that, perhaps, something does not add up. I created two author programs. Half a year has taught at the health club. At first I was a plant, and then I realized that I do not have some kind of incentive ...

- Perhaps you are just used to fight.
- I participated the sport at 5 years old. Then I did not think about the result. First, it was complete, the data did not exist, no banners, no flexibility. Just worked for myself. My grandfather was a fan of the sport, and he made me work out the height of the jump. I then among our 30 girls, with whom in a group of engaged, above all jumped. Due to this, was released, and so gone, gone ...

- What if your daughter says, "Mom, I want to like you", will not dissuade her?
- First, we must first give birth. Wrong, some parents act when pressured by their children. When trying to carry out their unrealized potential through them. Or maybe your child has a different fate. Maybe he will become an artist or sing will be good, why make it?

- After retiring from professional sport you have to sit on a diet?
- Of course, we've got in the gym straight diet. When we finish a career in professional sport, is always very much better. Because the start is all you can and can not, and it seems that you have someone that will select. Then time passes and you realize: it is necessary to stop and eat moderately. I was more conscious of it two years later. I bought a map at a fitness club, walking, doing. I eat meat, fish, and that's sodas removed from the diet in general, is very harmful.

- You have a very active lifestyle, how to handle the load?
- Any stress I wash off with water. This is very useful in situations where a lot of communicating with people. There is a mutual exchange of energy, and not always a good feeling at the end of the day. Take Shower & all washes out. Besides helping me, I'm a believer, prayer is always with me.

Good luck to You!
At the wedding of Irina Chaschina Dmitry Medvedev has arrived
Here is what the famous gymnast said about the fact that the most important event in her life was blessed with the arrival of such an important guest:

- We wanted to mark the wedding modestly, but failed, as the president intervened , Dmitry Medvedev. The fact that he and Eugene Arkhipov are long friends, and, of course, Mr President could not miss such an event as a friend's wedding. So in the end the triumph turned lush.
ZKata

PostPosted: Thu, 26-Jan-2012 14:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

cathobbes, Thanks for the interview translation!
cathobbes

PostPosted: Thu, 26-Jan-2012 17:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZKata wrote:

Not at all, my pleasure to try on the translation myself too. Wink

I used to read RG news by google translator, found it was difficult to distinguish the objects & subjects in Russian & most of the words cannot be checked out directly from dictionary. Then I started learning elementary Russian since 8 months ago. I hope my limited translation is understandable to read & not much distortion to original text.
ZKata

PostPosted: Thu, 26-Jan-2012 19:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

cathobbes wrote:
ZKata wrote:

Not at all, my pleasure to try on the translation myself too. Wink

I used to read RG news by google translator, found it was difficult to distinguish the objects & subjects in Russian & most of the words cannot be checked out directly from dictionary. Then I started learning elementary Russian since 8 months ago. I hope my limited translation is understandable to read & not much distortion to original text.

It is totally understandable. Wink I know this situation when I started to learn Spanish in July 2011. Good luck in learning Russian!
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Sat, 28-Jan-2012 7:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

cathobbes wrote:

- Irina, we congratulate you on this happy occasion ... Please tell us about your chosen one.
- My husband - President of the Federation of rowing and canoeing Evgeny Arkhipov. We met twice after half year meeting at the World Junior Championships in rowing and canoeing. Eugene liked me right away, but our relationship did not develop quickly. On the proposal to get married, I said yes only the third time. In end October, we had the wedding at one of the ships plying along the Moscow River.

Laughing Love Love Love

that goes to all the people saying (while not directly saying it) she married him just for money and that Viner chooses the husband for the gymnasts

thanks for sharing cathobbes!
betobebeto

PostPosted: Tue, 24-Apr-2012 13:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday! Bounce Bounce
cathobbes

PostPosted: Thu, 26-Jul-2012 15:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading below thread, my impression her press quote sounds exactly from Viner's speech which passed to her press office to stamp. Quiet Well, I don't care much she stand for any gymnasts she likes, but quoting the corrupted Tashkent gold as supporting reason, that makes me sick. Mad She already married a rich tycoon, she is unlike Zaripova who works under Viner for the sake of keeping her job....I'm totally disappointed in this media aftermath, especially issued from her.

July 26, quote from Chashina press centre

Chashchina: Kondrakova injury can be a good chance for Merkurova
http://ua.championat.com/olympic12/news-1258765-chashhina-travma-kondrakovoj-mozhet-stat-khoroshim-shansom-dlja-merkulovoj.html

-------------------------
“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,
it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness,
it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity,
it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness,
--in short, the period was so far like the present period,
that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received,
for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.”
--Charles Dickens
betobebeto

PostPosted: Wed, 24-Apr-2013 17:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday, Iraaaaaaaaaaa! Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce
She's more than Russian, she's from Omsk! Happy Birthday to Vera as well, I love both of them!
zhenya0402

PostPosted: Wed, 15-May-2013 12:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Irina Tchachina: Let's raise the gymnastics in Altai to a new level
Many thanks my friend catts' translation!!! (Ira and Charkashyna's interview)
http://wp.me/p1hRCZ-2MH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: