Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Evgenia Kanaeva
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups
View previous topic | View next topic  
mary

PostPosted: Sun, 4-Dec-2005 14:25    Post subject: Evgenia Kanaeva Reply with quote

do you know more about her ??
bye mary Very Happy
Tahnee
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Mon, 5-Dec-2005 2:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but I can't hear that name without thinking about poor Anzhela.... Evil or Very Mad
Valentine

PostPosted: Mon, 5-Dec-2005 10:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eugenia Kanaeva is said to be an experienced and talented gymnast, she is also trained by Vera Shtelbaums (like Irina Tchashchina) But after the scandal story in the Olympic Training Centre in Omsk Eugenia lost respect of mine as well.
Annushka

PostPosted: Mon, 5-Dec-2005 10:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kanaeva is also from Omsk RG school (like Irina)
She has taken up RG at the age of 5 and is said to be very talented (Arais says that she will be able to replace Irina soon)

She is also a daughter of a famous wrestler Oleg Kanaev.

Currently Irina Chaschina said she is helping Zhenia (Evgenia) in her trainings, because Irina thinks Kanaeva has a similar life path to that of herself. Smile
Miri :)

PostPosted: Mon, 5-Dec-2005 13:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the scandal story?What happend?
Gergely

PostPosted: Mon, 5-Dec-2005 15:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miri Smile wrote:
What about the scandal story?What happend?

Story here: http://rsg.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9050
PauliinaL93

PostPosted: Sat, 12-Jan-2008 10:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided not to believe in the beating of Anzhela by Kanaeva. We have to remember that we only have Anzhela's mother's wiew of the scandal. And the mother wanted her daughter to become the Russia's next big RG star. Anzhela was begging food from some security guards, because her mother did't feed her to keep her thin. Anyway, that's what the guards said.. And maybe the mother wanted to get Kanaeva in to this case for getting more celebrity to her daughter. So I don't believe that Kanaeva beated her..
dalit

PostPosted: Sat, 12-Jan-2008 12:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beating or not beating,one thing is clear for me-she is the best gymnast in Russia and the only one who can give a REAL fight for Bessonova in the next O.G.
Escalina
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Sat, 12-Jan-2008 12:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalit wrote:
Beating or not beating,one thing is clear for me-she is the best gymnast in Russia and the only one who can give a REAL fight for Bessonova in the next O.G.

But she won´t be able to cause Kapra and Sessina will take her place. Rolling Eyes
dalit

PostPosted: Sat, 12-Jan-2008 12:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Escalina wrote:
dalit wrote:

But she won´t be able to cause Kapra and Sessina will take her place. Rolling Eyes
I guess you right,, : Sad
ybalka_

PostPosted: Sat, 12-Jan-2008 17:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalit wrote:

don't you think sessina is as good to be real rival for anna??? Shocked Shocked for kapra it's ok but to claim the same for sessina is worying, she's a strong gymnast and deserved many of the medals she has today Wink
dalit

PostPosted: Sat, 12-Jan-2008 17:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

ybalka_ wrote:
dalit wrote:

don't you think sessina is as good to be real rival for anna??? Shocked Shocked for kapra it's ok but to claim the same for sessina is worying, she's a strong gymnast and deserved many of the medals she has today Wink
well,it's a little bit off topic,but i agree that Sessina is a strong gymnast and i think she deserved many of her medals (especially in ribbon),But only when Bessonova made mistakes Wink . for me she lacks the qualitie to be a champion-she isn't able to communicate with the crowed,difficult for me to explain exactly what i mean but i guess you can call it luck of charisma.yes,Kaneava is still young and doesn't have yet the charisma that Bessonova has ,BUT her routines are very intersting to watch,the choreography and the choice of music are great,she has beautiful body movments(especially her pivots),she has very difficults apporites handling(especially in rope),she is clean and stable and have a style of her own.for me in many aspects she is better then Sessina.(for me Sessina should be no.2 in Russia.)
Kaja =)

PostPosted: Sat, 12-Jan-2008 22:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO Sesina's ribbon medals are the ones she deserves the least.. her leg keeps bobbing up and down in her pivots. Personally, I love her rope routine and think she deserved to beat a Bessonova without mistakes in rope this year when she was at her best.
Loolita

PostPosted: Sat, 12-Jan-2008 23:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaja =) wrote:
IMO Sesina's ribbon medals are the ones she deserves the least.. her leg keeps bobbing up and down in her pivots. Personally, I love her rope routine and think she deserved to beat a Bessonova without mistakes in rope this year when she was at her best.

I couldn't agree more ! I mean I really enjoyed her rope and I wished she could perform like she did, really en joying herself more often !

Sorry to be off topic...I'll go to Sessina's topic

Last edited by Loolita on Sun, 13-Jan-2008 0:30; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Escalina
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Sat, 12-Jan-2008 23:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

For further discussions about Vera please go here: http://rsg.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7849&highlight=sessina
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: