Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sasaki leos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Leotards & Equipment
View previous topic | View next topic  
Mili

PostPosted: Tue, 11-May-2004 17:00    Post subject: Sasaki leos Reply with quote

Hello,

I need your help: i found thanx to Adriana the leo that u can find at this adress:
http://www.sasaki-sports.co.jp/04catalogue/p27.jpg

But i can't read japaneese :'(
I would like to know what is said about this leo and its prize.

Can someone help me?

Thanx in advance,
Mili

http://www.rgmax.gr.st
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
j_m_burry

PostPosted: Thu, 13-May-2004 0:59    Post subject: This leo...... Reply with quote

This leotard is not a Sasaki design. I was talking to Isabel Lombara about this leotard becuase one of my students liked it and wanted to get. Isabel told me that it is a comissioned leotard and can be replicated. At www.illusioncostumes.com this leotard as it is in the picture would be about 800 Canadian dollars. Ask Isabel about it she can tell you all about it.

Hope I was of help,

J-M Wink
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Intellectra1

PostPosted: Mon, 17-May-2004 15:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! Of course this is Sasaki design. Mili, do not listen people who do not know Japanese.

You can order the leotard you want from Sasaki. The company says that if you want to change the colours of their desings in the catalog, you have to add 30% more to the announced price. If you want to change only the size, then you have to add 30-50% more to the announced price. If you want to change both the color and the size, add 40-50% more to the price. If you want to make a junior design leotard for a senior, then add 30%, if you want to make a senior leotard from the catalogue for a junior you add 10% to the price. If you want to change more things in the design, you have to contact them to calculate you the price. Also if you want them to make a leotard on your design, then they have again to calculate the price for you. They have special forms where you can write what are your requirement about the design. Sorry for answering late but I just saw your post
Mili

PostPosted: Mon, 17-May-2004 16:21    Post subject: Thanx Intellectra Reply with quote

I would love to be able to speak both japanesse and russian, it would be easier to foolow RG Wink
So thanx for your help and answer, very detailed by the way Smile

Could you help me again please?
Is there any price for the leo in question?
What's the adress mail for further information (if there is not the prize for example Wink)?

Thanx again and for your future answer.

Mili
Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Intellectra1

PostPosted: Mon, 17-May-2004 17:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no price for this leotard but I can ask for you on the phone. I do not know the email address of the company...
Sapphire

PostPosted: Mon, 24-May-2004 15:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go here
http://www.sasaki-sports.co.jp/ws/WS.htm

It tells you a list of wholesalers in other countries. It also lists their sites. You can email the one closest to you and asked them about it.
Mili

PostPosted: Wed, 26-May-2004 10:44    Post subject: Thanx again Intellectra ;) Reply with quote

And yes, if you could call, as you proposed me, it would be so great Embarassed
Thanx again for your help Intellectra.
By the way, where do u come from? Cause i can see you can speak both bulgarian and japan?

See u soon,
Mili

Intellectra1

PostPosted: Wed, 26-May-2004 12:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can call only if you are seriously interested, if it is for fun and no serois intention tell me, please.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Leotards & Equipment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: