Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ARG National Champs-7th Oct (Anahi, Antonella, Analia) Part2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
midpoint

PostPosted: Sat, 14-Oct-2006 16:21    Post subject: ARG National Champs-7th Oct (Anahi, Antonella, Analia) Part2 Reply with quote

This is a continuation of the topic with the same name that is currently locked (why?).

To the reader, please refer to the 1st one in roder to understand this statment.

I want to sumup my point of view in order to clarify the issue:

1) Generally speaking, the scale of judgment in Argentina (and in other countries up to I know) is as follows:

a) Judges are first defenders of the respective gymnast that they coach and prosecutors of the rest of the competitors.

b) Given a), they priviledge the current alliances and internal wars among them.

c) Given a) and b) they take into account the trajectory and ideal (not real) performances of gymnasts

d) Last and less important for judges, they merit the current performances of the tournament itself. (the oposite that Guillermos sugests)

It so great the weight that they give to points a to c, that you could put the gymnasts doing their routines in Buenos Aires and, at the same time, the judges in a dark room in Còrdoba, and you could get the same type of paranoic results (in temr of dissociation betwen them and the current reality) that they throw past Saturdey.

2) Given the current statu quo of the grouping blocks, alliances and wars among judges is that results are highly predictable in advance and stable in time. More than real world shows.

3) An example of this are the two gifts (among others), that Anahì received from judeges last Saturday (see details in the above mentioned topic). If they had been taken into account she would certainly ranked 4th or 5th, bellow Antonella, Analìa, Vanesa and perhaps Daria.

4) Anahì is the best RG ever born in Argentina and she does not need this type of gifts, and, I am sure, that also hurts her. But lack of justice also hurt the rest of the gimnasts.

5) I propose a methology to put everything in black and white and check this issue:

a) upload complete routines of the first 5 gymnasts: Anahì, Antonella, Analìa, Vanesa and Daria. (Liliana or Tom could help)

b) upload detailed official results sheets

c) check behavior of each judge taking into account the above mention (blocks, alliances, wars, etc)

d) verify the degree of dissociation between each judgment and the corresponding routine

e) make your own conclusion

6) To the readers: Argentina is not Disneyland, Judges are not madame Curie and Perents are not mother Teresa. So, next time you read news from Argentina, be AWARE.
L13

PostPosted: Sat, 14-Oct-2006 18:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, why would they possibly lock the other topic? Hmm, let me think...

Probably because it escalated into a melodramatic quarrel between a limited number of posters?

And why is this topic going to get locked as well?

Probably because you continue to preach this nons... after explicit warning?

Nah, couldn't be that simple...

Seriously, we got your opinion at the first go. You can relax now.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: