Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gymnasts retiring after the 2007 WC in Patras
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups
View previous topic | View next topic  
Laughs and smiles

PostPosted: Fri, 28-Sep-2007 14:50    Post subject: Gymnasts retiring after the 2007 WC in Patras Reply with quote

I thought we would do a bit of a "homage" to the gymnasts that are or may be retiring after these past WC:

*} Anahi Sosa mentioned already that she is retiring after Patras.

She is the only person that I know that, for certain (although I am still hoping that she will change her mind!!), is retiring... However I fear that the following may be retiring soon (although I hope I am wrong!!!):

Delphine Ledoux: http://delphled.skyrock.com/62.html => Is she really going?? Sad

Somebody mentioned that Nathalie Fauquette would be going to... Can you confirm?

[edit: apologies, I meant 2007]

Last edited by Laughs and smiles on Fri, 28-Sep-2007 15:58; edited 3 times in total
nai

PostPosted: Fri, 28-Sep-2007 15:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean 2007, you do?
I don´t know nothing about retirings, so sad Anahi will not compete again...
Can anyone translate Delphine blog? At least last entry
Laughs and smiles

PostPosted: Fri, 28-Sep-2007 15:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voilà, c'est fini....

Voilà, le peu de mots que je peux exprimer se résume en un seul titre.... :,(
Well, it is finished.... well these are the few words that I can express to sum it alll up on one title Sad

Oui, je suis triste, déçue, d'avoir travailler tant d'années pour ne pas arriver à ce rêve....

Yes I am sad, disappointed, having worked so many years and never reaching my dream

Mais aussi d'avoir déçu toutes les personnes qui me soutiennent, triste de ne pas vous donner autant de bonheur que j'ai reçu pendant mes derniers moments de préparation grâce à tous vos encouragements. Je ne vous remercierai jamais assez....

But also for having disappointed all the people who suppott me, sad for not having been able to give the happiness that I have received during the last moments thanks to your encouragement (support). I will never be able to thank you enough

Merci à Katia, Sylvie, Hélène, Yannick, toutes les filles du pôle et club de Calais, Anne, Jean-yves, Yoann, Philippe, mes amis et aussi ma famille.... et d'autres que j'oublie certainement....

Merci aussi à vous tous les internautes qui me suivent et qui m'ont laissé de gentils encouragements....

MERCI à TOUS!!! Je vous adore....

Thanks to Katia, Sylvie, Hélène, Yannick all the girls of the Calais club, Anne , Jean-Yves, Yoann, Phillipe, my friends and also my family ... and the others that I am most probably forgetting...

Thanks also to all the internet buddies who have followed me and left me nice messages of support

Thank you EVERYONE... I love you

If there are any errors, please feel free to correct it.... Haven't done french in a long long time!
Kaja =)

PostPosted: Fri, 28-Sep-2007 16:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, that is so sad! I hate it when gymnasts retire.. and I will especially miss Anahi! Delph's blog was very sad too, I feel really bad for her that she is so disappointed with the ending of her career. She's been a top gymnast since 2002! Sad
tigrenoir

PostPosted: Fri, 28-Sep-2007 16:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOR THE FRENCH GYMNAST, to be clear, actually ANY FRENCH GYMNAST PLAN TO RETIRE

When Delphine Ledoux says " Well, it is finished.... well these are the few words that I can express to sum it alll up on one title", she simply said it's over for the french gymnast to go in Bejing, it's the end of their Olympic Dream, because they sadly will not go to the Olympic

That don't mean it's the end of their career : Delphine took a place to the Européan Championship of 2008, and normally this place is for her, so she will stay in RG and she will fight to go in Turino, and wihtout doubt for more again.

For the French group, actually we don't know if the french Fédération will maintain the actual group with Fauquette, Gournay, Lacour, Martel, Pantieri and Huet or if the fédération will make another group : we don't know what the French Fédération will décide for the future of the RG in France
But one thing is sure : any gymnast plan to quit the RG, they all stay in RG

When we wil have more information, I'll inform you, but actually, nobody leaves

www.lucduval.net : my galery
Jonathan

PostPosted: Fri, 28-Sep-2007 16:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, El she was just saying thanks to everyone for supporting her, she hasn't mentioned retiring. And like tigre said she qualified for Turin and plans to complete there!
Laughs and smiles

PostPosted: Fri, 28-Sep-2007 16:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigrenoir wrote:

When Delphine Ledoux says " Well, it is finished.... well these are the few words that I can express to sum it alll up on one title", she simply said it's over for the french gymnast to go in Bejing, it's the end of their Olympic Dream, because they sadly will not go to the Olympic

That don't mean it's the end of their career : Delphine took a place to the Européan Championship of 2008, and normally this place is for her, so she will stay in RG and she will fight to go in Turino, and wihtout doubt for more again.

For the French group, actually we don't know if the french Fédération will maintain the actual group with Fauquette, Gournay, Lacour, Martel, Pantieri and Huet or if the fédération will make another group : we don't know what the French Fédération will décide for the future of the RG in France

Sorry, Tigrenoir, I did not mean to start a rumour where there was nothing, but you have to understand that they way it her blog entry was written, lead me to believe that she may be retiring....

I am glad, however, that you have been able to clarify this for us Smile

Delighted that Delphine is not retiring!! Very Happy
Kaja =)

PostPosted: Fri, 28-Sep-2007 16:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, very good news! Very Happy
Laughs and smiles

PostPosted: Fri, 28-Sep-2007 16:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughs and smiles wrote:
tigrenoir wrote:

Sorry, Tigrenoir, I did not mean to start a rumour where there was nothing, but you have to understand that they way her blog entry was written, lead me to believe that she may be retiring....

tigrenoir

PostPosted: Fri, 28-Sep-2007 19:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughs and smiles wrote:

Sorry, Tigrenoir, I did not mean to start a rumour where there was nothing, but you have to understand that they way it her blog entry was written, lead me to believe that she may be retiring....

No no, it's just to said before there be too many message that actually any French gymnast plan to retire, there are nothing against you, don't be worry Wink Very Happy

tigrenoir

PostPosted: Sat, 29-Sep-2007 13:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Svetlana Rudalova leaves the RG too

http://sportpanorama.by/content/gymnastics/6396/

I like her so much, but with Luibov becoming second Belarus gymnast, her future in RG become compromise, but she fight until the end to try to go in Beijing even if she knew it was nearly impossible : she was courageous to compete even that.

I'll miss her so much

originalRG

PostPosted: Sat, 29-Sep-2007 22:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigrenoir wrote:

I like her so much, but with Luibov becoming second Belarus gymnast, her future in RG become compromise, but she fight until the end to try to go in Beijing even if she knew it was nearly impossible : she was courageous to compete even that.

I'll miss her so much

I don't belive .. Crying or Very sad
I like her soo much!
Anna Kull

PostPosted: Sun, 30-Sep-2007 10:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan wrote:
Yep, El she was just saying thanks to everyone for supporting her, she hasn't mentioned retiring. And like tigre said she qualified for Turin and plans to complete there!

You're deffinitly right but when someone publishes such words the motivation is not that big anymore! Training for RG without motivation and passion is simply impossible imo so I expect her to retire.
Anna Kull

PostPosted: Sun, 30-Sep-2007 10:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigrenoir wrote:

I'll miss her so much

Would anyone please be so kind to translate the interview part? BIG THANK'S
vale91

PostPosted: Sun, 30-Sep-2007 10:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

so she wont compete neither in serie A with nervianese next year?? so sad for her Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: