Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

old used gymnastic toe shoes - wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Leotards & Equipment
View previous topic | View next topic  
oldshoes

PostPosted: Mon, 13-Sep-2004 11:56    Post subject: old used gymnastic toe shoes - wanted Reply with quote

Hello all,
on this occasion I would ask the gymnastic girls ,if any have old or destroyed
gymnastic-toeshoes,normal gymnasticshoes,that you no longer does need or which you want throw away?I ask,because we collect this kind of shoes for a study-purpose and we will pay you 8.-Eur /per pair (or 10.-USDollar) and postage (no joke!!!).

Please mail me to (decayshoe@yahoo.de) if you have some.

P.S.This study goes more than 1 year.

Last edited by oldshoes on Fri, 24-Sep-2004 14:46; edited 3 times in total
Jonathan

PostPosted: Mon, 13-Sep-2004 12:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I ask why you study them? Or do you just have a ditry toe shoe fettish? Shocked
oldshoes

PostPosted: Mon, 13-Sep-2004 12:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan wrote:
Can I ask why you study them? Or do you just have a ditry toe shoe fettish? Shocked

hi,
No this is not a study for fettish content if you can read.
But for your question:
Our study is only the statistic of used material(quality,which kind are the most...) ...of this shoes for new shoes,after that we receycle the old shoes->Thats all.We collect also old dance shoes for this study,
We support an international firm for a statistic of the used material and the kind of shoes.
I mean this has two good sites,the Girls can throw away that old shoes for nothing or send us it and become something for buy some new (expensive Toeshoes)and we are supported for this study.Nobody must send us,but they can ...thats all.
I hope you and all understand my message now.

Last edited by oldshoes on Fri, 24-Sep-2004 14:45; edited 4 times in total
Jeanette

PostPosted: Mon, 13-Sep-2004 19:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldshoes wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

hi,
maybe your fantasy is dirty?
I know,today all is possible -> ok Smile you're right.
But for your question I'll answer you nevertheless.
Our study is only the used material of this shoes for new shoes,after that we receycle the old shoes->Thats all.We collect also old dance shoes for this study,
We help a big firm for a statistic of the used material.
I mean this has two good sites,the Girls can throw away that old shoes for nothing or send us it and become something for buy some new and we are supported for this study.Nobody must send us,but they can ...thats all.
I hope you and all now understand my message.

Why you lie here? You collect the shoes for recycling old shoes? What you think how we stupid we are here? You are an old stupid shoesnifer and collect the shoes for your sexual stimualtion... No firm pay 10US$ for old shoes for recycling...
Silly men...
oldshoes

PostPosted: Mon, 13-Sep-2004 20:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeanette wrote:
oldshoes wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

hi,
But for your question:
Our study is only the statistic of used material(quality,which kind are the most...) ...of this shoes for new shoes,after that we receycle the old shoes->Thats all.We collect also old dance shoes for this study,
We support an international firm for a statistic of the used material and the kind of shoes.
I mean this has two good sites,the Girls can throw away that old shoes for nothing or send us it and become something for buy some new (expensive Toeshoes)and we are supported for this study.Nobody must send us,but they can ...thats all.
I hope you and all understand my message now.

Why you lie here? You collect the shoes for recycling old shoes? What you think how we stupid we are here? You are an old stupid shoesnifer and collect the shoes for your sexual stimualtion... No firm pay 10US$ for old shoes for recycling...
Silly men...

hi,
you can mean what you mean.
But the fact is,in switzerland it gives many recycling firms for old shoes/textil and we make the study for the old used material(for an other international firm),before we recycled it http://www.texta.ch/satex1/frameset2.htm .
We're not a shoe-firm,only the organisator to get them and this shoes goes to a special labor that makes any tests for the statistic to inform a shoe-firm about the quality,not more.
And you said no firm will pay for old shoes?I am Sorry you live in a wrong world!
You don't know for what any firm pay and how much,to make good or better business.
And the second is,nobody would send us their old shoes for nothing.So we offer 10.-USD or 8.-Euro per pair.
Maybe its possible you're never heard about it,how me I never heard for that what you subordinate us/me,we using it for any sexual content or we're stupid,because I am not a silly old men,but maybe a silly women,who answer so intelligent people like you?! Shocked
But its funny,which fantasy any people have.
If you throw away the old shoes,you also don't know what is going with it or not?What is happen with the old shoes in both ways,nobody can feel or will died from it.So,I can't see where the problem is.The question is,who is now silly,if you throw away some thing for nothing or you can still
turn some of those unwanted goods into cash by selling them?
Just I said,nobody must do anything it is just a free will,we've only ask here not more-my last word.

Last edited by oldshoes on Fri, 24-Sep-2004 14:45; edited 4 times in total
Marie

PostPosted: Tue, 14-Sep-2004 9:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I know someone who sent old shoes th these people, and they got paid. That was many years ago, though. And I can not confirm the purposes. But at least back then, they weren't fooling people, they did pay.
oldshoes

PostPosted: Tue, 14-Sep-2004 23:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarieMM wrote:
Hi,

I know someone who sent old shoes th these people, and they got paid. That was many years ago, though. And I can not confirm the purposes. But at least back then, they weren't fooling people, they did pay.

Yes I know,
we post before few years here too and we got many old used Toeshoes at that time from any people around the world.I just will say thanks to this people and also many thanks to the people now,that have no doubt and believe us and our work with their support. thx a lot Wink
P.S.Its a 100% discreet action.Privacy Guarantee: We do not release any information of details from the people,if that a problem is for others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Leotards & Equipment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: