Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with italian translation about Athens dvd

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Old Photos & Videos
View previous topic | View next topic  
Rmac

PostPosted: Mon, 27-Sep-2004 23:02    Post subject: Help with italian translation about Athens dvd Reply with quote

I wanted to know if someone knows a bit more about the athens dvd in www.aurorafano.it

Does it have the complete finals competition?
Does it include qualification (specially Tchachina's routines and Godunko's hoop) or group videos, which ones???

THANKS FOR THE HELP!

Il DVD video sulla finale di Atene 2004 ( concorso individuale) funziona cosi:
Il disco è leggibile dai normali lettori DVD da tavolo che normalmente si usano per vedere i film in tv o con i computer che hanno in dotazione l'apposito lettore DVD.
La differenza sostanziale di questo tipo di supporto e il cd con i video per solo computer in Windows media player è che:
1) la qualità audio e video è ai massimi livelli anche se 43 esercizi (2 ore di filmati) sono stati compressi, per esigenze di spazio su disco.

2) appena si inserisce il disco nel lettore appare un menù con diverse pagine ognuna di 6 foto delle ginnaste, quindi con il telecomando si può vedere subito quello che si vuole
senza necessariamente scorrere tutto il film, oppure guardarlo tutto di seguito.

3) durante la visione di un video si può, con il telecomando: passare al video successivo o al precedente o tornare al menù, fermare l'immagine dove si vuole, rallentarla x2 x4 o passo passo manualmente; il tutto comodamente seduti davanti al tv.

Il costo è di 15 euro comprese la spedizione il supporto dvd e stato scelto e testato su diversi tipi di lettori, compresi quelli da supermercato da poco prezzo .
La musica è sempre in primo piano e non ci sono chiacchiere di sottofondo, lo scopo secondo la mia modesta opinione e che non ci può essere mezzo migliore per analizzare gli esercizi delle migliori ginnaste del mondo.
Questa è solo una prova e il prezzo ammortizza più o meno i costi.
Elly

PostPosted: Tue, 28-Sep-2004 10:38    Post subject: Re: Help with italian translation about Athens dvd Reply with quote

Rmac wrote:
I wanted to know if someone knows a bit more about the athens dvd in www.aurorafano.it

Does it have the complete finals competition?
Does it include qualification (specially Tchachina's routines and Godunko's hoop) or group videos, which ones???

THANKS FOR THE HELP!

Il DVD video sulla finale di Atene 2004 ( concorso individuale) funziona cosi:
Il disco è leggibile dai normali lettori DVD da tavolo che normalmente si usano per vedere i film in tv o con i computer che hanno in dotazione l'apposito lettore DVD.
La differenza sostanziale di questo tipo di supporto e il cd con i video per solo computer in Windows media player è che:
1) la qualità audio e video è ai massimi livelli anche se 43 esercizi (2 ore di filmati) sono stati compressi, per esigenze di spazio su disco.

2) appena si inserisce il disco nel lettore appare un menù con diverse pagine ognuna di 6 foto delle ginnaste, quindi con il telecomando si può vedere subito quello che si vuole
senza necessariamente scorrere tutto il film, oppure guardarlo tutto di seguito.

3) durante la visione di un video si può, con il telecomando: passare al video successivo o al precedente o tornare al menù, fermare l'immagine dove si vuole, rallentarla x2 x4 o passo passo manualmente; il tutto comodamente seduti davanti al tv.

Il costo è di 15 euro comprese la spedizione il supporto dvd e stato scelto e testato su diversi tipi di lettori, compresi quelli da supermercato da poco prezzo .
La musica è sempre in primo piano e non ci sono chiacchiere di sottofondo, lo scopo secondo la mia modesta opinione e che non ci può essere mezzo migliore per analizzare gli esercizi delle migliori ginnaste del mondo.
Questa è solo una prova e il prezzo ammortizza più o meno i costi.

then.i will try to translate you.....
The movie about AA OG athene 2004 works with this instruction:
1)You can read the disc in every normal DVD player that usually you can use for watching movies...or with the computer that have the dvd player...
2)when you put the disc in the player appear a menu with different pages...every pages have 6 photos of gymansts, so with the remote control you can watch immediately what you want, or you can watch all the movie

3)while you are watching the video, you can with the remote control: go to the nxt or previous video or go back to the menù, stop the image where you want, slow down the images x2 x4

the cost is about 15€ inclusive of sendind cost [i think this is the cost for the Italy but you can ask if it is the same for the other states..] the dvd supporte has been choosen and tasted on different kind of player...even the cheaper....
there aren't any kind of voices that disturb the watching...only music!so you can analize the work of the best gymnast in the world!
this is only a test......

sorry for my english...i'm not so good to translate... i have also edit some parts so it was easier for me to translate...if other italian want to improove my translation....welcome!
vive-la-grs

PostPosted: Tue, 28-Sep-2004 11:36    Post subject: and about quality!! Reply with quote

Do you think it's a dvd's quality or just tv's quality??
is there anyone who have seen it Question

thanx
Elly

PostPosted: Tue, 28-Sep-2004 11:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

no..it's dvd quality....it can be seen even in tv with the dvd player for tv.....but i think you can ask directly to Valter or if you want i can write him an e-mail in italian with your request....and then i will translate to you....
Rmac

PostPosted: Tue, 28-Sep-2004 18:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP ELLY!!

I just wanted to ask if you know the dvd has the COMPLETE FINAL COMPETITION (and if it has GROUPS competition and QUALIFICATION ROUTINES --> specially TCHACHINA'S RIBBON and GOFUNKO'S HOOP).

THANKS AGAIN!
Elly

PostPosted: Tue, 28-Sep-2004 21:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly i don't know because i haven't seen it...but from what i have read it's only the individual final competition....on the web site of www.aurorafano.it there is the Godunko's exercise with hoop and Ira's ball too....Very Happy
i try to understand if there are even the gruop.....after that I'll give you the link of the video on-line....
Elly

PostPosted: Tue, 28-Sep-2004 21:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've just seen the page....then the dvd is only from the individual final competition......
the link for the videos is http://www.aurorafano.com/atene04.htm
bye!!!!
vive-la-grs

PostPosted: Wed, 29-Sep-2004 7:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great !!! Very Happy
thanxxx elly !
Marie

PostPosted: Wed, 29-Sep-2004 14:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the source of the videos?

Is the DVD the same videos posted on the website? Those videos that are streamed from the TV?
Robincat

PostPosted: Wed, 29-Sep-2004 20:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

I e-mailed Valter to ask about the DVD, and this was his reply:

"The DVD video on the final competition of Atene 2004 (individual final competition ) works in this way:
The disc can read with a normal DVD player that you normally use themselves in order to see movies in tv or with the computers that has in equipment with DVD player . The substantial difference of this type of support and cd with the video in order only the computer in Windows media player are that:
1) the audio quality and video are to the maximum levels even if 43 exercises (2 hours of videos) have been compressed, for space requirements on disc.
2) as soon as one becomes part the disc in the player appears a menù with various pages of 6 photos of gymnasts, therefore with the remote control it can be seen endured what it all of continuation wants itself without necessarily to be slid all the film, or to be watched.
3) during the vision of a video you can, with the remote control: to pass to the next video or the previous one or to return to the menù, to stop the image where it wants, to slow down it x2 x4 or step by step manually ; all comfortably seated in front of the tv.
The cost of 15 euro comprised of shipments, the dvd support is chosen and tested on various types of players, comprised those from supermarket from little price. Music is always present without comments,
the disk is PAL system, if you have ntsc system you can see also if your television set is connect with dvd palyer via RGB connection ( without regional limits)
This is only a test and the price damps approximately the costs."

Unfortunately, I can only play NTSC DVDs. Sad Does anyone here have an NTSC video or DVD of Athens (other than what was shown on American TV)? I can trade other RG DVDs in return.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Old Photos & Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: