Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Equipment shops in Chile
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Leotards & Equipment
View previous topic | View next topic  
JSimone

PostPosted: Sun, 6-Jun-2010 1:21    Post subject: Equipment shops in Chile Reply with quote

Anyone knows a place to buy equipment in Chile? I've Search for good brands of equipment, and i cant find any. I wanna find a shop before i buy on the internet, wich maybe is more expensive. Neutral
Would be really helpful

Thanks Smile
NeUTRoN_Hr

PostPosted: Sun, 6-Jun-2010 21:46    Post subject: Re: Equipment shops in Chile Reply with quote

JSimone wrote:
Anyone knows a place to buy equipment in Chile? I've Search for good brands of equipment, and i cant find any. I wanna find a shop before i buy on the internet, wich maybe is more expensive. Neutral
Would be really helpful

Thanks Smile

You can ask to gymnast from here...
I´ve noticed that plenty of them use brand stuff "Sasaki" or "Chacott"...I think they buy by internet...It should be difficult to find it in sport shops from this side of the world... Stupid
Gabby

PostPosted: Tue, 8-Jun-2010 22:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're looking for brands like Sasaki, you probably won't find them here.... I used to buy my equipment in "Casa Marcos" (everything excpet the toe shoes, which I've ordered them from dancechoice) they're really good, I can't compare them with Sasaki or others 'cause I've never used them.... Sara Nieto now sell RG equipment from TJ TOP (this is really new, I've recieved an email from the store just a couple of days ago, www.tiendasaranieto.cl) I've never tried them so I can't recommend them nor discourage them.... If you look for brands like Sasaki, you might have to order them on-line
NeUTRoN_Hr

PostPosted: Tue, 8-Jun-2010 23:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gabby wrote:
If you're looking for brands like Sasaki, you probably won't find them here.... I used to buy my equipment in "Casa Marcos" (everything excpet the toe shoes, which I've ordered them from dancechoice) they're really good, I can't compare them with Sasaki or others 'cause I've never used them.... Sara Nieto now sell RG equipment from TJ TOP (this is really new, I've recieved an email from the store just a couple of days ago, www.tiendasaranieto.cl) I've never tried them so I can't recommend them nor discourage them.... If you look for brands like Sasaki, you might have to order them on-line

Actually yesterday I watched Adriana Barrientos with RG shoes in "Fiebre de Baile " Show... Laughing
JSimone

PostPosted: Wed, 9-Jun-2010 1:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeUTRoN_Hr wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Actually yesterday I watched Adriana Barrientos with RG shoes in "Fiebre de Baile " Show... Laughing

haha yeah, i've seen them. And i found a store where they sell toe shoes brand: so danca. But my concern is about apparatus, like clubs and ball.
Gabby

PostPosted: Wed, 9-Jun-2010 15:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sara Nieto sells So Danca toe shoes.... but I really prefer Grishko's... You can buy them on-line (www.dancechoice.com) and the shipment is free!! Wink
As for ball & clubs I used to buy them from Casa Marcos, they've very good quality, I really can't compare them with Sasaki 'cause I've never use that brand... When I bought my equipment I used to ask if I could try it Embarassed , for ball I used to do many rolls (rodadadas, I'm not sure if that's the right word in english) in the middle of the store, looked a little wierd but I didn't mind that, and some bounces, for me it was very critical how I feel the ball in my arms, so that's why I try the rolls, the bounces to check how the ball bounce in the floor, sometimes when they pump up the ball you can see some irregularities (that doesn't happens in this store, but I check it anyways) in most stores they pump up the ball just when you buy it, that0s why I check always how the ball bounces.... for clubs I did mills (yep, still in the middle of the store, with a people watching) to check how I feel the clubs in my hands.... hope this helps a little....
JSimone

PostPosted: Thu, 10-Jun-2010 3:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gabby wrote:
Sara Nieto sells So Danca toe shoes.... but I really prefer Grishko's... You can buy them on-line (www.dancechoice.com) and the shipment is free!! Wink
As for ball & clubs I used to buy them from Casa Marcos, they've very good quality, I really can't compare them with Sasaki 'cause I've never use that brand... When I bought my equipment I used to ask if I could try it Embarassed , for ball I used to do many rolls (rodadadas, I'm not sure if that's the right word in english) in the middle of the store, looked a little wierd but I didn't mind that, and some bounces, for me it was very critical how I feel the ball in my arms, so that's why I try the rolls, the bounces to check how the ball bounce in the floor, sometimes when they pump up the ball you can see some irregularities (that doesn't happens in this store, but I check it anyways) in most stores they pump up the ball just when you buy it, that0s why I check always how the ball bounces.... for clubs I did mills (yep, still in the middle of the store, with a people watching) to check how I feel the clubs in my hands.... hope this helps a little....

Do you know how much the clubs cost? And do they sell rope and ribbon? Thanks for the info, i live really close to that store- I didnt know they sell rg equipment.
Gabby

PostPosted: Thu, 10-Jun-2010 17:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

they sell everything.... look at the website www.tiendasaranieto.cl ... no idea 'bout prices, but you can call and ask
Gabby

PostPosted: Thu, 10-Jun-2010 17:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

balls: http://www.tiendasaranieto.cl/_file/_prd/prd_gr_1037_balones.jpg
ribbons: http://www.tiendasaranieto.cl/_file/_prd/prd_gr_1039_cintas-1-color.jpg
http://www.tiendasaranieto.cl/_file/_prd/prd_gr_1040_cintas-2-color.jpg
stick: http://www.tiendasaranieto.cl/_file/_prd/prd_gr_1043_estilete.jpg
to keep your ribbon: http://www.tiendasaranieto.cl/_file/_prd/prd_gr_1041_porta_cintas.jpg
clubs: http://www.tiendasaranieto.cl/_file/_prd/prd_gr_1038_clavas.jpg
hoops: http://www.tiendasaranieto.cl/_file/_prd/prd_gr_1044_hoop.jpg
ropes: http://www.tiendasaranieto.cl/_file/_prd/prd_gr_1042_cuerdas.jpg
GIML

PostPosted: Tue, 29-Jun-2010 10:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can find the brands SASAKI and Chacott in Israeli shop AJISAI:

http://ajisai.co.il/Default.aspx?lang=en

They have all the necessary equipment for RG and the delivery to any country is very cheap.
You can check there.
Gymnastics is a life style
www.gymstyle.co.il
Youandi

PostPosted: Tue, 29-Jun-2010 11:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

she's asking for equipment shops in CHILE not in Israel Wink
charleslch

PostPosted: Tue, 29-Jun-2010 14:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, GIML said the delivery to any countries offered by the shop in Israel is very cheap. He/she was suggesting other means of ordering Sasaki and Chacott equipment...

Last update: 03/09/2012
andres

PostPosted: Fri, 9-Jul-2010 16:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know that a friend minbe sell RSG apparatus also a coach sell apparatus and others too , i will answer to my friend if she continues selling apparatus and will send a PM with the details. is cool that a compatriot is in the forum Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JSimone

PostPosted: Fri, 9-Jul-2010 16:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

andres wrote:
i know that a friend minbe sell RSG apparatus also a coach sell apparatus and others too , i will answer to my friend if she continues selling apparatus and will send a PM with the details. is cool that a compatriot is in the forum Smile

Hahah yes, its cool.
Thanks for the answers, but i already found a store. I even got my clubs. So, thanks.
Gabby

PostPosted: Sun, 11-Jul-2010 1:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

which store did you found??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Leotards & Equipment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: