Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Holon(Isr) 1997. with Kabaeva(junior.)and Chichova(senior!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnastic Videos
View previous topic | View next topic  
dalit

PostPosted: Tue, 29-Nov-2011 12:34    Post subject: Holon(Isr) 1997. with Kabaeva(junior.)and Chichova(senior!) Reply with quote

In this competition you will be able to see Kabaeva with ball when she was a junior- she was really amazing+a short interview.(part 2)
And all the four routines of the beautiful Chichova in the senior level.(from part 3).
Enjoy !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyMuixbhcpM

Last edited by dalit on Tue, 29-Nov-2011 13:20; edited 1 time in total
Mary7

PostPosted: Tue, 29-Nov-2011 13:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!It is really pleasure for me to see any old competitions. Kiss Cheek
dalit

PostPosted: Tue, 29-Nov-2011 13:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome ! (and thanks for your videos from old competitions Very Happy )
Black&White

PostPosted: Tue, 29-Nov-2011 20:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Dalit!
Indeed very beautiful. I really liked her as a junior in the 1995 EC and I had never seen her as a senior. I recently looked at the 1998 Russian Championship. There I think she did not perform, she was just interviewed. Russia at that time really had a lot of choice. Kabaeva, Tchachina, Batirchina, Barsukova, Zaripova (although I think Zaripova was too heavy and not good at all)...
latvy6

PostPosted: Tue, 29-Nov-2011 20:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

She certainly was talented! Love It's a pity we didn't see more of her.
dalit

PostPosted: Wed, 30-Nov-2011 19:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black&White wrote:
Thank you Dalit!
Indeed very beautiful. I really liked her as a junior in the 1995 EC and I had never seen her as a senior. I recently looked at the 1998 Russian Championship. There I think she did not perform, she was just interviewed. Russia at that time really had a lot of choice. Kabaeva, Tchachina, Batirchina, Barsukova, Zaripova (although I think Zaripova was too heavy and not good at all)...

You're welcome!
I agree with your comment and i will add,Yes,she was beautuiful to watch,very classical an elegant gymnast .But Kabeava and Tchachina were very strong in those years and personally i think they were more interesting and exciting to watch so i can understand why we didn't see her in the top.
I think that nowdays,because there are a lot more big int. competitions,gymnasts that rank no.3/,4/,5 in Rus.have more chances to shine and to become stars -see the siutuation of Dmitrieva,Lukonina,Merkulova etc'..but during the 90' it was more difficult to the gymnasts that aren't in the top 3 .
Spider*pig

PostPosted: Thu, 1-Dec-2011 22:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you dalit for this videos
But i just can't stand who thin all those girls are
its horrible
I'm glad that today it's better
I'ts very hard for me as a girl who is recovering from eating diserder
Black&White

PostPosted: Fri, 2-Dec-2011 8:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalit wrote:
Black&White wrote:
Thank you Dalit!

You're welcome!
I agree with your comment and i will add,Yes,she was beautuiful to watch,very classical an elegant gymnast .But Kabeava and Tchachina were very strong in those years and personally i think they were more interesting and exciting to watch so i can understand why we didn't see her in the top.
I think that nowdays,because there are a lot more big int. competitions,gymnasts that rank no.3/,4/,5 in Rus.have more chances to shine and to become stars -see the siutuation of Dmitrieva,Lukonina,Merkulova etc'..but during the 90' it was more difficult to the gymnasts that aren't in the top 3 .

You are right, she was very good but not outstanding. Already at the EC 1995 I liked more Chalamova, who also did not have an individual career. I wonder why Chichova did not join the group as well (maybe too small?). But I you think that Zaripova in 1998 (who was pretty bad in my opinion) was still sent to a EC, Chichova would have been better.
dalit

PostPosted: Fri, 2-Dec-2011 18:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black&White wrote:
dalit wrote:
Black&White wrote:
Thank you Dalit!

You're welcome!

You are right, she was very good but not outstanding. Already at the EC 1995 I liked more Chalamova, who also did not have an individual career. I wonder why Chichova did not join the group as well (maybe too small?). But I you think that Zaripova in 1998 (who was pretty bad in my opinion) was still sent to a EC, Chichova would have been better.

Zaripova was always pushed instand of others- stronger than her not only in 1998-
In 1995-1996-instand of the amazing Lipovskia.
From 1997-instand of the young talnted seniors .
Altough i must say that i liked her interesting hoop in 1997 -the best routine she ever had in her carrer .watch here-.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyEEnqHOppw
from 09:00
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnastic Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: