Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

XI. INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT Schmiden 2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
Veneta A

PostPosted: Sun, 12-Mar-2006 9:33    Post subject: XI. INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT Schmiden 2006 Reply with quote

Junior
1. Natalia Pichuschkina(RUS) 86,331
2. Karolina Raskina (GER) 85,247
3. Philipa Siderova (BUL) 84,664
http://www.gymmedia.com/rg/events06/Schmiden-JUN-aa.pdf

Senior
1. KANAEVA Evgenia RUS 15,516 16,283 15,933 14,616 62,348
2. MITEVA Silvia BUL 13,349 13,533 14,149 13,699 54,730
3. VALDEZ Cynthia MEX 13,283 14,049 12,899 11,950 52,181
http://www.gymmedia.com/rg/events06/Schmiden-SEN-aa.pdf
miro_kazanlak

PostPosted: Sun, 12-Mar-2006 12:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much veneta!!! Very Happy I'm very happy for filipa's third place. Congratulations for her!!! Smile
starbuck

PostPosted: Sun, 12-Mar-2006 14:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo for Fili!!! Her success is much greater because i know that she was/is injured. In future beware, she is coming stronger. Also, congradulations to Mariana Vasileva her coach! Good luck in France next weekend
delwi

PostPosted: Sun, 12-Mar-2006 15:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratulation Philipa,she is fantastic, I met her many times in competitions, I am from Egypt, can any one give the tournamednts scheduel in bulgaria, that we can participate in? starting age from 10 to seniors, and how I can contact them, any websites?
asja

PostPosted: Sun, 12-Mar-2006 18:51    Post subject: Finals in Schmiden Reply with quote

Results seniors finals:

Rope
1. Evgenia Kanaeva RUS 15,366
2. Mojca RODE SLO 13,699
3. Klaudia WITTMANN GER 13,233

Ball
1. Evgenia Kanaeva RUS 15,483
2. Cunthia Valdez MEX 14,050
3. Silvia Miteva BUL 13,749

Clubs
1. Evgenia KANAEVA RUS 14,283
2. Silvia Miteva BUL 14,116
3. Cynthia Valdez MEX 13,450

/ Ribbon
1. Evegenia KANAEVA RUS 13, 683
2. Silvia MITEVA BUL 13,483
3. Cynthia VALDEZ MEX 13,137
Anna Kull

PostPosted: Mon, 13-Mar-2006 9:26    Post subject: Impressions from Schmiden Reply with quote

As noone wrote any impressions so far I use my brack to give you some impressions from the competition:

First I'll write about the seniors:

KANAEVA: You feel like seeing Tchachina when seeing her. No expression in her routines. She has verry good pivots and tries the most difficult elements eventough some of them look far from beeing stable yet. (Best example is probably the walkover into backbend tour lent that Kapranova does)
She deserved all her victories except with ribbon in the final were she lost the ribbon 4 times with a few steps... I really wonder what was going on there with the scores...
MITEVA: Has interssting routines! verry Bulgarian style but may be what makes her beeing a "2nd row" BUL is that she doesn't attempt the most difficult elements. I liked her a lot!!!
VALDEZ: She had at least a small drop in every routine but has really improuved from last year with in terms of difficulty and has risky apparatus work! I think when she mamages to do a clean comp. some people are going to be surprised by her ranks! On sunday she had to start her ball routine twice due to music problems but never the less it was her best routine of the week-end IMO.
RODE: Is fun to watch with her risky app. work. She was verry unlucky in AA where her clubs hit eachother in the air and she had to run for one after the other on the wohle carpet...

JR

SIDOROVA: She was my favourite jr. Great app. work and she has more expression as a jr then most srs!!!
RASKINA: Clean and some funny things in her routine. You really see where she is from when seeing her routines.

Pikhuzhkina: Pretty clean in her difficult elements. Has jr sutible musics but doesn't have any expression.

LESNIK: Is from BLR, was the youngest competior and had many mistakes but has intressing routines!!! I hope to see more from her in the future.

I have to go back to my pupils now, if you would like to have more infos on a particular gymnast feel free to ask:)
Upy

PostPosted: Mon, 13-Mar-2006 19:25    Post subject: Re: Impressions from Schmiden Reply with quote

Anna Kull wrote:
if you would like to have more infos on a particular gymnast feel free to ask:)

Could you please tell me a bit about Irina Lalciu from Romania? Very Happy
Anna Kull

PostPosted: Mon, 13-Mar-2006 21:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure! She managed to get into rope and hoop finals. Her hoop is verry intressting! I was a bit surprised by her relativ low scores. (Never over 20pts if I remember correctly) But I think she will bring sucess for Romania in the future:)
The other Romanian Andreea Stefanesu had many drops and didn't qualify for a singel final. (Only top 6btw + a 7th that was for a 2nd German gymnast)
Upy

PostPosted: Mon, 13-Mar-2006 21:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Very Happy
Veneta A

PostPosted: Tue, 14-Mar-2006 1:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Anna Kull !
Gabriela

PostPosted: Thu, 16-Mar-2006 19:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you tell me please something about the czech gymansts Iva Mendlikova (senior) and Nela Radimerska (junior). I just know that Nela made mistakes in rope and club and she qualified only to the ribbon final.

Thanks in advance! Very Happy

Gabriela
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: