Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Israeli cup-25.02.2006!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
Dalitmarcus

PostPosted: Sat, 25-Feb-2006 19:11    Post subject: Israeli cup-25.02.2006! Reply with quote

Here is my impression from the competition-before the Ind.competition started the group national team show for the first time their routines-the hoop+clubs routine is very dynamic with great choice of music, the ribbon routine has many originals touches and is very intersting to watch.the gymnasts in the group are in a high class and you can see it especially in their body movments and in the way they feel the music .but they still need to work hard to make it a "group routine"... the ind.competition was very intersting to watch -many good gymnasts now in the level of senior(7 of them belong also for the group team).Pitsky and Risenzon were the best but as usuall latlly the judgement was very bad and Katia didn't get her marks Sad .Risenzon has 2 new routines-a new ball routine-very strong routine with original touches and she perfromed it very well .in clubs she did a dramtic( Exclamation )routine-finally a change ....i really love those 2 routines.rope and ribbon didn't impress me.Katia did a beautiful ribbon routine-very dynamic with many difficults throws.her new routines with ball and clubs were also in a high level with a lot of personlty.Rachali Vigdorchik was clean and improved her clubs routine.Maria Sbinkov is a new gymnast that came from Russia 2 months ago.she did a good competition and y impressed me especially in her ball routine.there were many other good gymnasts -Alona Dvornsky-who improved very much this year.Veronika Vitenberghas who has very strong balances,Yana Balanky improved very much,her ball routine was one of the best ball's routine in the competition.Vika Partnov did a good ball routine.2 other young gymnasts-Danial Falach-very confident gymnast and Alona yframov-talnted young gymnast. there was no all around titles only for each apporitas .Risenzon got the gold in rope,ball and clubs and Vigdorchik took the gold in ribbon(it was really a joke Katia's routine was much more better).thats all right now....

Last edited by Dalitmarcus on Sat, 25-Feb-2006 19:32; edited 1 time in total
Dalitmarcus

PostPosted: Sat, 25-Feb-2006 19:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

few more things-i met in this competitin the man that in charge of the new Israeli site-www.rhythmic.co.il and he told me that tomorrow they will show photos and maybe videos from this competition.there was also ind.competition for Junior-many talnted gymnasts as well. Very Happy and last thing-Katia's Birthday is tomorrow-it will be a good idea to send her best wishes,she needs a support right now...
Anna Kull

PostPosted: Sun, 26-Feb-2006 7:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank's a lot for the impressions Dalitmarus!
It makes me sad to hear what they do with Katya now!!!! First she mouvs, she is a star in the country, then needs to go to the army in real (in which ountry a sportsperson must do this except Iseael?!!) and then she is good enough to be in the group but is lowed as an individual...so unfair
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: