Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Victoria Lee (Australia)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups
View previous topic | View next topic  
bunny

PostPosted: Tue, 27-May-2008 9:01    Post subject: Victoria Lee (Australia) Reply with quote

Victoria Lee came 1st overall in both Yule CUP and LA Lights competitions but I don't have the DVD. Victoria Lee is a great gymnast; she's got great flexibility and strength! she probably only started rhythmic gymnastics 2 years ago and her coach is Danielle Le Ray.
Tahnee
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Tue, 27-May-2008 13:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're forgetting that 99% of the people on here would not have a clue who Victoria Lee is - maybe mentioning she is a young Australian elite gymnast would be a good start. And this should probably have been posted in the Gymnasts & Groups section..
Janita

PostPosted: Tue, 27-May-2008 16:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've moved the topic to Gymnasts&Group section. I've also changed the titel a little bit.
As Tahnee said, it would be nice to have more information (photo, video, age, where she trains, etc) from this gymnast.
rhythmic_obsessed

PostPosted: Tue, 27-May-2008 23:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I sure remember who she was from LA Lights (as a spectator), She was pretty good. I am pretty sure she is nine years old, from what I saw on the LA lights competitor list. I have found a picture of her from Yule cup 2008 on Marvin Moore's site. http://pics.marvinmoorephoto.com/gallery/4251826_Cts4L#P-1-12 . Sooo cute!
bunny

PostPosted: Wed, 28-May-2008 5:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

the intention of my previous message was to reply to one of the message board users, Gymnastics Chick, who asked for video of Victoria Lee and her results in the Yule Cup and LA Lights 2008 competitions.
Inna#1Fan

PostPosted: Wed, 28-May-2008 5:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with you, rhythmic_obsessed, Victoria Lee is very cute. By her look I think she may be good at other sports too, she likes so strong and she is only 9 years old.
Janita

PostPosted: Wed, 28-May-2008 7:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

bunny wrote:
the intention of my previous message was to reply to one of the message board users, Gymnastics Chick, who asked for video of Victoria Lee and her results in the Yule Cup and LA Lights 2008 competitions.

if you want to reply to some text you have to choose "reply to topic". If you choose "post new topic", then you make a new one Wink We also have a different subforum for the videos and photos of somebody.
dance4ever

PostPosted: Wed, 28-May-2008 19:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

she looks talented, and she has a good body for rg
and i always like gymnasts that use both legs
Inna#1Fan

PostPosted: Thu, 29-May-2008 3:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry I'm confused with what Dance4Ever said about Victoria Lee "using both legs", do you mean both her legs are equally flexible? thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: