Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Viner favorites WHY???????????
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups
View previous topic | View next topic  
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Tue, 14-Mar-2006 3:16    Post subject: Viner favorites WHY??????????? Reply with quote

Ok I was and since I've been here on this forum I have read a lot of stuff about how bad Irina Viner is why is this why do you think that she always has favorites and it is something really obvious and curiuos that Viner fav. always win and the what about the rest of the girls...................................why do you think she likes Kabaveva and Krapanova better than Vera and Irina and if this really has affect the results of Ira and Vera 'cos I think is does
tigrenoir

PostPosted: Tue, 14-Mar-2006 7:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps she likes Kabaveva and Krapanova because they always act like Viner would, they are under control of Vinner (I have an eloquent photos of Vinner and Kapranova, I put it later), and Ira and Vera (Love) are more indépendant and not always act like Vinner would, so Vinner don't really like this.

It's my opinion

www.lucduval.net : my galery
Angel Eyes

PostPosted: Tue, 14-Mar-2006 10:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Tchachina was not a Viner gymnast. She trained is Moscow with all the russian team but with Vera Shtelbaums, not Viner. That's why she always was 2nd or 3rd instead of 1st. Kab and Kapra are very flexible. They use this quality very much in their routines, which is Viner's style.
Then, i don't know if they are depend or independant in Viner!!
starbuck

PostPosted: Tue, 14-Mar-2006 12:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i've heard the rumour that Vinner is Kabaeva's aunt, and for Kapranova I don't have an explanation!?
L13

PostPosted: Tue, 14-Mar-2006 15:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

starbuck wrote:
Well, i've heard the rumour that Vinner is Kabaeva's aunt, and for Kapranova I don't have an explanation!?

Kabaeva's aunt? Sorry but I don't believe your sources. If Viner was Kabaeva's aunt, she would find better ways to exploit her Twisted Evil

Viner has her likes and dislikes, and being as powerful as she is makes it obvious. She favours Kapranova because, as it appears to me, she doesn't ask many questions and just works. Kabaeva is flexible, very flexible, and easily takes the audience under control, so to speak. It's not hard to like her. But Chaschina was a bit introverted, not really a little cute girl who can pick her nose with her knee and smile in all possible poses, so naturally she was kind of a stranger in Viner's secret labo... erm, Olympic centre. And I don't think Viner and Shtelbaums were mad for each other either. It's all normal human relationships - just on a large scale(damn, is that expression even correct?).
Kaja =)

PostPosted: Tue, 14-Mar-2006 15:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's not Alina's aunt, some ppl just like too call her "Auntie Viner" to make fun of her...
L13

PostPosted: Tue, 14-Mar-2006 16:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course she's not, I was just trying to be funny(*sight*) but to no avail.
Kaja =)

PostPosted: Tue, 14-Mar-2006 16:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

L13 wrote:
Of course she's not, I was just trying to be funny(*sight*) but to no avail.

I was talking to starbuck who l think believes the rumour. Razz
tigrenoir

PostPosted: Tue, 14-Mar-2006 19:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigrenoir wrote:
(I have an eloquent photos of Vinner and Kapranova, I put it later)

I had spoken about this photo

Kapranova look like the little dog that Viner tenderly stroke after a good résult, I don't like this.

www.lucduval.net : my galery

Last edited by tigrenoir on Tue, 14-Mar-2006 19:53; edited 3 times in total
kodita

PostPosted: Tue, 14-Mar-2006 19:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with tigrenoir. Viner loves Kabaeva and Kapranova because she can manipulate them easy
Escalina
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Tue, 14-Mar-2006 19:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

kodita wrote:
i agree with tigrenoir. viner loves kavaeba and kapranova because she can manipulate them easy

What do you know about the relationship of Olga/Alina and Irina Viner? Rolling Eyes
Flying Fox

PostPosted: Tue, 14-Mar-2006 21:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

L13 wrote:

Kabaeva's aunt? Sorry but I don't believe your sources. If Viner was Kabaeva's aunt, she would find better ways to exploit her Twisted Evil

Viner has her likes and dislikes, and being as powerful as she is makes it obvious. She favours Kapranova because, as it appears to me, she doesn't ask many questions and just works. Kabaeva is flexible, very flexible, and easily takes the audience under control, so to speak. It's not hard to like her. But Chaschina was a bit introverted, not really a little cute girl who can pick her nose with her knee and smile in all possible poses, so naturally she was kind of a stranger in Viner's secret labo... erm, Olympic centre. And I don't think Viner and Shtelbaums were mad for each other either. It's all normal human relationships - just on a large scale(damn, is that expression even correct?).

Love the "pick her nose with her knee" comment, L13...I really got a kick out of your post. Thanks for making me laugh today! And yes, I believe "on a large scale" is indeed the correct expression. Cheers!
starbuck

PostPosted: Wed, 15-Mar-2006 0:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course I don't believe the rumour that Viner and Kabaeva are related, but it is amusing to think so, because I don't like either of them. Don't you see the resemblance between them? ( arogancy for example ) Laughing Actualy, I think that if this is the truth, we would found out about it from Viner herself, and that she would mention it till now about million times ( like she mentions her grandson all the time )
Hooby

PostPosted: Fri, 21-Mar-2008 15:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends on Viner's mood perhaps. Rolling Eyes But even an excellent gymnast like Evgenia Kanaeva a gymnast with interesting elements...Viner would underestimate her?
*Don't ever let someone tell you that you can't do something.You got a dream, you got to protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they want to tell you that you can’t do it. You want something, go get it.
Storm
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Fri, 21-Mar-2008 17:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooby I linked you this topic as example because there was an explanation on Ira's life: Viner has never been her coach.

About Kanaeva there's the topic on her to ask in, please.

I think it would be useful READ old topics not resume them after several years death like the one on OG I closed.

Try to get the informations you want and then put you questions in the right ACTUAL topics if they exist.

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: