Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A new translation about Bessonova's love life

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups
View previous topic | View next topic  
DontMessWithBess

PostPosted: Fri, 24-Apr-2009 11:17    Post subject: A new translation about Bessonova's love life Reply with quote

MaryS send me the link...
http://news.tut.ua/stars/2009-04-23/anna_bessonova_esli_vlyubljayus_mne_sloj/

Anna Bessonova: If I fall in love, I can hardly control myself!

April 23, 2009

The Olympic champion, Ukrainian gymnast Anna Bessonova opened up a little about her personal life exclusively for E-motion.

Q: Every fan is interested what is going on in your personal life. Have you settled your emotions?
Anna: No, I have not settled anything with my personal life, because my life is mostly in the training center, tournaments, or traveling. Unfortunately, I don’t have any time on my personal life, but of course I would have loved to. But I am completely not worried about this, because I know that life in gymnastics is really short and that it will end someday. So at the moment I have choices, I decide who suits me or who doesn’t.

Q: Have you ever found yourself in a position where you had to make the choice; a relationship or career?
Anna: I think that I am very lucky regarding this; I have not had such temptations (choices). I always knew that gymnastics is number one in my life, in any case, at this stage in my life. In principle, I have never met this type of a guy for which I could have quit my career in sport for.

Q: The type of man that can please you, does he have to be far away from sports or are you trying to find someone more close to you in your circle of friends?
Anna: No, I am only looking for a man that is close to my soul, who can understand me; he does not have to be sportsmen, an oligarch or a businessman. He would understand me from a half-stare or half a word.

Q: At this moment, are you in love?
Anna: NO!

Q: What can make you fall in love?
Anna: I think that it depends on the stage in life. The time of year, location, and the city does not influence the feeling of love. Initially, if there is a personal interest that appears, I become automatically comfortable with a man anywhere. There can be a brief feeling of love associated to a special place, and then time passes, you leave the city or the country and then forget all about it.

Q: When you fall in love, do you do any mindless (reckless) things?
Anna: Again I will repeat, I have never been in love to such a degree for me to do such things. But in general, if I do find myself in a love situation then I would have a very difficult time controlling myself in the emotional sense. I truly have a change in moods every second; I can cry, laugh, jump like a child, but I have never done reckless things.

Q: What is possible to surprise you in terms of caring, gifts?
Anna: I don’t like predictable things, for example, flowers on dates. I don’t need something over the top, I just want for a man to pay attention just like no other man. It is easy as anything to surprise me, I love surprises and enjoyment.

Q: What kind of guys do you find attractive?
Anna: Guys who are natural are attractive to me, who do not play (act), which stay true to themselves and can tell the truth to a face.
Youandi

PostPosted: Fri, 24-Apr-2009 11:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you DontMessWithBess Very Happy
MaryS

PostPosted: Fri, 24-Apr-2009 12:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for translating Kiss Cheek
coolmadgick

PostPosted: Fri, 24-Apr-2009 12:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for translations Very Happy
DontMessWithBess

PostPosted: Fri, 24-Apr-2009 19:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are all very welcome! Love Embarassed
Darkangel_Bessonova

PostPosted: Tue, 28-Apr-2009 5:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bessonova is very cute Mr. Green who doesn't want a guy like the guy she describes? Love

Thanks dontmesswithbess for the translation!! Kiss Cheek
annieaura

PostPosted: Mon, 29-Jun-2009 13:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank for translate
b00ty

PostPosted: Sat, 18-Jul-2009 3:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkangel_Bessonova wrote:
Bessonova is very cute Mr. Green who doesn't want a guy like the guy she describes? Love

Thanks dontmesswithbess for the translation!! Kiss Cheek

I know...unfortunately they're really hard to find. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: