Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

German group (PREFERRED)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnastic Videos
View previous topic | View next topic  
Jewgenija

PostPosted: Mon, 30-Jan-2012 11:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why I've record it Wink. And not everyone receives SWR, of course.
Jewgenija

PostPosted: Wed, 11-Jul-2012 8:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprise. Regina Sergeeva is in the latest german Playboy magazine..... and I mean naked! Saw just a photo.
*Kalinka*

PostPosted: Wed, 11-Jul-2012 8:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewgenija wrote:
Surprise. Regina Sergeeva is in the latest german Playboy magazine..... and I mean naked! Saw just a photo.

OMG, and she is just 18! Shocked I thought famous athletes (from all sports) weren't allowed to do such things when they are still training... Rolling Eyes
Jewgenija

PostPosted: Wed, 11-Jul-2012 11:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I must say Regina looks very good, beautiful body. She is even on the cover.
rsgmann

PostPosted: Thu, 12-Jul-2012 23:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Marc"]Here is a little report and a video about the photoshooting, only in german: (link deleted by mod)
---

@ Jewgenija @ Marc, Both of you are totally and irresponsibly out of line for both posting and directing anyone to see these photos!!! First, both of you know without doubt there are minors on this forum, ignorance of that fact or the ignorance of international laws which "PROHIBIT" distribution of nudity to minors is not an excuse! I've recieved over 100 emails from concerned mothers, gymnasts. I don't care if these German gymnasts decided to show themselves this way - it has no place on this forum.

THIS IS NOT WHAT RSG (RG) is about, nudity regardless how much you like it has no place on this forum or in this sport!

Marc you absolutely know better! This makes me wonder just exactly what it is you think and view of gymnasts through your viewfinder on your camera?? There is no debating this matter - YOU KNOW IT'S WRONG!! Any retaliation or attempts of such by you will only serve to prove I am correct in this matter and that perhaps further investigation should be taken just to see what motives you had for wanting minors to become aware of nude gymnasts as if this was some how insightful or helpful for sport! My regard in this is two-fold, one I had to make this point when you should already know better than to do such a thing and two most importantly - I regret not being able to tell this to your face even in front of that high tempered business partner of yours.

Don't try an tell me is some sort of accepted cultural deal or it's accepted in Germany. That's a load of crap and you both know it - I am German myself or German parents - When I left Germany last time in 97 even then nudity was not meant for minors!!! As both Officer and Gentleman and a highly concerned parent its my duties to confront you on this! If I sound angry, you are absolutely correct I am. Your response will determine exactly how I will treat you - I am like a mirror how you respond or threaten will be met with same response and actions by me!!

I am making a print screen copy of this and any responses for future references and if need any legal recourse!

Get a grip!

With full intent,

Alan(RSGmann) and Families
Marc

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Jul-2012 7:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all I say sorry to everybody who feels embarrassed or offended by that topic.
I will never again post anything like this.

Second, I need to explain myself. The link I posted here was only an article of a german newspaper about the photoshooting with some german members of the olympic team from different sports.
In that news-article there were NO pictures of nude females, so I did not think it was any problem to post the link.
If the article was against the laws to protect the youth, this article would never have gone online.
I talked yesterday with Regina Sergeeva about the shooting, she is really proud of it and for her it was an honor to have a photo-shooting with Playboy-Magazine.

I accept that in several cultures the people feel offended by things like this, and I am very sorry if I hurt anybodies feelings.
Black&White

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Jul-2012 8:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear RSGMann, I think you reaction is somehow a bit exagerated.
Every child googling after "Regina Sergeeva" will meet these pictures almost as a first hit.
To not post the link does not really help. The right solution would have been to not menion the thing at all.
*Kalinka*

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Jul-2012 9:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black&White wrote:
Every child googling after "Regina Sergeeva" will meet these pictures almost as a first hit.
To not post the link does not really help. The right solution would have been to not menion the thing at all.

Maybe. But this was a fact regarding a gymnast of the German group, and we often talk about no-RG facts involving the gymnasts, so mentioning the thing wasn't wrong.

It's quite sad that now on Google, next to her RG photos, we find those photos... RG (and sport in general) should have nothing to do with some kinds of photos, I honestly don't find very serious, by the side of these athletes, posing for this magazine when they are still active in the sport. This doesn't give a good image to our sport and to the other concerned sports. I'm surprised that the coaches and the Federation allowed the athletes to participate to this photo shoot.
I'm also questioning what Sergeeva's team-mates think about it...
Black&White

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Jul-2012 12:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Kalinka* wrote:
Black&White wrote:

Maybe. But this was a fact regarding a gymnast of the German group, and we often talk about no-RG facts involving the gymnasts, so mentioning the thing wasn't wrong.

Sorry, I was not saying that it was wrong to post the information. I was just pointing out that it is useless to not post the link, because once you have the information it's very easy to google for pictures....
ed13

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Jul-2012 17:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black&White wrote:

i saw the pictures , and maybe its because im french and you can see on national television nude women in the middle of the day , i think that if a child see those pictures he won't be chocked at all . It's only nude , there's nothing sexual about it.

AND countless of men gymnasts have made photographies topless and i don't think it was a big problem .
lia22

PostPosted: Sat, 14-Jul-2012 19:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also think these pictures are no probelm. In Germany we have no problem with nudity and kids see far more on midday TV like ed13 said.
And I think the Europeans are more liberal than other nations, so there is no Problem here.
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Sat, 14-Jul-2012 20:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

In North America it is definitely taboo though. I haven't looked at the pictures and don't plan to, but based on what I've heard, I think they would slightly shock any NA minor.

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Black&White

PostPosted: Sat, 14-Jul-2012 21:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Americans are shoked because Snowwhite eats a poisoned apple ......
latvy6

PostPosted: Sun, 15-Jul-2012 3:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where I come from in North America, it probably wouldn't have been a big deal. I mean, it's legal to walk the streets butt naked in SF...

Just let the girl do what she wants. I don't agree with sharing those photos here with a bunch of minors, but only because those are the rules of the forum and not because I find it immoral in any way.
Storm
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Sun, 15-Jul-2012 9:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

the other women on the cover were all athletes going to OG as well. I can't see the big deal. yep her boobs are out but from the cover I can't see anything outrageous, and definitely they wouldn't shock a minor (if accidentally seen of course, I would;t encourage to share the photos ahah)
The important "bit" of her is nowhere to be seen and she is holding a hoop standing up. even the pose is fine.
that is what you can see from the links, so this is from where my opinion comes.

And as someone mentioned what minors should be protected from is not NUDITY, but what's related to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnastic Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: