Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rhythmic Store in USA (need informations!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Leotards & Equipment
View previous topic | View next topic  
Carol_Gr

PostPosted: Mon, 3-Dec-2007 14:26    Post subject: Rhythmic Store in USA (need informations!) Reply with quote

http://www.rhythmicgymnastics.com/products.asp

Hi!
I need to know more informations about this store..

I read on their site that is located in Hackensack, New Jersey and open Monday to friday...

Is that correct? Someone know or buy in this store? Is possible buy articles there without a previosly order?

They never answer the e-mails I've send, and I need to know if this store really works, specially in January.

Thanks in advance!
Wink
3rhythmicgirls

PostPosted: Mon, 3-Dec-2007 19:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi...we order from this store from time to time. The best way to get a response is to call on the phone. She doesn't respond to emails often. We live in the US and shipping take s a bit of time for her, so make sure you order well in advance. Let me know if you need any more help. Grin
Carol_Gr

PostPosted: Sat, 8-Dec-2007 2:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

3rhythmicgirls wrote:
Hi...we order from this store from time to time. The best way to get a response is to call on the phone. She doesn't respond to emails often. We live in the US and shipping take s a bit of time for her, so make sure you order well in advance. Let me know if you need any more help. Grin

Thanks for the information! Wink
Sasta33

PostPosted: Sun, 9-Dec-2007 15:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, we order from that store all the time! It's not an actual store, but it is located in her house. She has quite a large storage area of rhythmic equipment. She can usually put the order together fairly quickly. I prefer to call her with our orders, because it seems like that's the best way of ordering. You can also order online as well. The owner's name is Ellen.
If you need any other info just let me know...we deal with this particular business all the time.
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Sun, 18-Apr-2010 23:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is where i buy all of my equipment Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Leotards & Equipment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: